Who Washinton cue makers

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I live in WA and I want to find a good custom cue maker out here, but I don't really remember who's out here. Does anyone know of any or all the custom cue makers in WA? I would really appriciate any info, thanks.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Thank you very much.

Here are some that I know of in the state, I suppose it all depends upon your location.

Jerry Price Custom Cues - Bremmerton Washington http://www.jerrypricecustomcues.com/

Dave Jones Custom Cues - Maybe Seattle

Roger Petit Customer Cues - Maybe Federal way

Full Splice Billiards - Lakewood this is my shop / pool hall, I mainly do conversion cues and some customs.

Paul Allers Custom Cues - North near Canada

Jerry Price is also a member here on the forum he posts under jerryscues his website is listed above check it out. He is a great older gentleman, totally honest and trust worthy, but most importantly he builds some really really nice 100% Custom cues.

If you need more information send me a PM>

Hope this helps.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Dave Jones.
Good luck. He's a busy man, and in high demand to those that know him.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim Baxter

Let's not forget about Jim Baxter. He can build a conversion cue for you from stock that is 16 years old. I had him build a break cue for me and could not be more pleased with what I got for what I spent. Here are a few pictures

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,440

fugdbdt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I live in WA and I want to find a good custom cue maker out here, but I don't really remember who's out here. Does anyone know of any or all the custom cue makers in WA? I would really appriciate any info, thanks.

What town are you in?

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Let's not forget about Jim Baxter. He can build a conversion cue for you from stock that is 16 years old. I had him build a break cue for me and could not be more pleased with what I got for what I spent. Here are a few pictures

I forgot about, you are certainly right I must be getting old.

Take Care

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

well.....if you look anything like your avitar, it is understandable. lol Often times, I feel like that looks. You can ask me something that went on out at work a few weeks ago and I can answer your question, ask me about what went on just last night....I get lost lol I have to be honest, I don't have the memory to not be. lol

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
well.....if you look anything like your avitar, it is understandable. lol Often times, I feel like that looks. You can ask me something that went on out at work a few weeks ago and I can answer your question, ask me about what went on just last night....I get lost lol I have to be honest, I don't have the memory to not be. lol

The sad thing is that I have been to Jim's house, and once in awhile when he is in town he stops by my pool room, we have been friends for a number of years.:eek:

Take care

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
Here are some that I know of in the state, I suppose it all depends upon your location.

Jerry Price Custom Cues - Bremmerton Washington http://www.jerrypricecustomcues.com/

Dave Jones Custom Cues - Shoreline

Roger Petit Customer Cues - Maybe Federal way

Full Splice Billiards - Lakewood this is my shop / pool hall, I mainly do conversion cues and some customs.

Paul Allers Custom Cues - Oak Harbor (Whidbey Is.)

Jerry Price is also a member here on the forum he posts under jerryscues his website is listed above check it out. He is a great older gentleman, totally honest and trust worthy, but most importantly he builds some really really nice 100% Custom cues.

If you need more information send me a PM>

Hope this helps.
Dave Jones lives in Shoreline, just north of Seattle proper... in the Wallingford district. Anyone wanting to contact Dave, pls PM me and I'll provide his phone number. Dave has made two custom cues for me. I'll post a pic or two of the latest one.

I believe that Paul Allers lives in Oak Harbor, which is on Whidbey Island. Paul is well known for making 60" cues.

Hope that helps.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Unless he moved, Scott Gracio is also in WA .. near Tacoma, I think.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Oh, I forgot Clark Smith too, he owns City Lights in Tacoma now, I think.