Bcapl online brackets

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Does anyone know when they will be posting the brackets for the upcoming championships?

Thanks,

Ron

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know the actual time but it is not usually until a couple days before the events.

So - maybe around 15th or 16th for the 9-ball events, scotch doubles, and US Open one pocket.

The others probalby come up a little later.

Markg

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Thanks for the info, Mark. Really looking forward to the new venue. Should be a great event, as always.

Johnny

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Thank you Mark. I'm looking forward to playing your events once again. I'm especially looking forward to the new venue.

Thank you,

Ron Mason.

FastManners

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheers Ron

Thanks Ron. I have just seen that my first opponent was a Grand Master last year and beat Allen Hopkins a couple of years ago in the US Open 10 Ball. I am really going to need to be on form!
I think I had better get some 8 ball bar box practice in, quick smart.

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Don't sweat it Trevor. It doesn't matter how good your opponent is. If you leave him in his seat, you will have no worries my friend. I may head over to Society during the day tomorrow to hit some. I'll text you to see what you're up too.

Cheers,

Ron

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Are you free during the week for a practice? I really need some competitive practice as i just saw that my first round opponent in the singles took 33rd in the US 8Ball Barbox tournament. FML!!!!! ha ha ha.

Trevor
I am Trevor. I have clients to see, but I can move my schedule around. Just remember, they run a lot of leagues in the cork room at Society, so it's best to call in advance to find out what is the best time. I went there last Friday at 6PM and shot until 1AM.

Let me know what works for you.

Ron

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Nice to know I don't have to rush like a crazy man Saturday morning. Don't play my first Super Senior match till 10:30 AM. Really wish the 9 Ball Challenge information was on-line. About the only thing missing from the CTS information. Paying for my entry on-line without an added charge was great as well.

Lyn

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Nice to know I don't have to rush like a crazy man Saturday morning. Don't play my first Super Senior match till 10:30 AM. Really wish the 9 Ball Challenge information was on-line. About the only thing missing from the CTS information. Paying for my entry on-line without an added charge was great as well.

Lyn
I know what you mean. Last year I arrived near midnight and had to play at 9AM. I don't play till 4:30PM this year. I'm sure they will post the 9BALL challenge soon. Good Luck! I will also get to meet a bunch of you at the AZB tournament.

Ron

FastManners

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am Trevor. I have clients to see, but I can move my schedule around. Just remember, they run a lot of leagues in the cork room at Society, so it's best to call in advance to find out what is the best time. I went there last Friday at 6PM and shot until 1AM.

Let me know what works for you.

Ron

Cheers Ron, well I am free during the days at the moment, as I quit the Daily News. :)
I will PM my number.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lyn,

We CANNOT put up the 9-Ball Challenge brackets - we allow people to sign up until the night before.

Remember???????

Markg

Lyn

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Mark,

I'm old. Really old. What's the 9 Ball Challenge :eek: ! See you next Tuesday.

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

You may enjoy watching the 9 Ball Challenge more than actually playing in it... And I'm not picking on an old guy :p

It's race to 7 winner break 9 ball that finishes in 2 days with average of 150 players so it's a grueling fight. Plus, lot of 'Pro' caliber players play in it if they are not playing in US Open One Pocket.

S. G.