Anyone a member of Blowoutcards forum

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HI,

I'm looking for anyone whose a member of the forum. I have a question or two. I'm trying to join but not getting any approval response looking for suggestions in regards to this also Hoping to find any feed back and or advice regarding the forum as well.

Thanks in advance!
-Jonas

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was big into selling cards on Ebay a few years ago and was a member on there. On here you have some moronic posters but at the same time you also have some of the fore most experts in the world and some celebrities too. Blowout is a lot of people that are more interested in running their mouths than making any deals. There's some good topics on there but they are few and far between.

There was a great topic on there about a guy purchasing a million card collection for a couple thousand dollars and he documented the entire thing.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/773859-mouschi-million-card-acquisition.html

Check out www.sportscardforum.com instead, there's some good people on there.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I'll checkoutsportscards for sure. I'm trying to complete my 1955 topps graded (BVG) set.

I was big into selling cards on Ebay a few years ago and was a member on there. On here you have some moronic posters but at the same time you also have some of the fore most experts in the world and some celebrities too. Blowout is a lot of people that are more interested in running their mouths than making any deals. There's some good topics on there but they are few and far between.

There was a great topic on there about a guy purchasing a million card collection for a couple thousand dollars and he documented the entire thing.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/773859-mouschi-million-card-acquisition.html

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was really big into it when I was a kid, like 25 years ago. Always had a couple tables at all the big shows but got out of it by my teens. I have another buddy who is / was a huge collected dealer and he is in his 60's. He got out of it close to 10 years ago now because he said the market is so horrific most stuff is near worthless now with a few exceptions. So instead of losing money on everything and wasting a bunch of time ( just to lose money ) he just packed everything away in storage and says he can only hope SOME value comes back before he dies but not very optimistic about it though.