West State Billiards @ West Coast Swing in Fremont

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Just to let everyone know that West State Billiards has a booth at the West Coast Swing event at California Billiards in Fremont. We have a booth set up with a couple Diamond pool tables, Simonis Cloth and Cyclop Balls. These items are discounted, come see us if your in the market for these items.
If you don't know, West State Billiards is the Diamond dealer for Northern and Southern CA. I have sold many Diamond tables in Northern CA and never get to meet my customers in person, hopefully some of you will come say "hi." If you going to be in the market soon, this is an opportunity to come see me in person.

Thank you,
Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137 cell

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great people to do business with! Reliable, Knowledgeable and best of all Honorable!

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Hi Jay, thanks for the kind words. Haven't spoken to you in a while, I hope you've been doing well.
Thanks.

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Donny, what time will you be closing your booth tonight?

Hi WGDave,

I'm going to head back over to California Billiards about 1pm. I will be there for several hours, take a break in the evening and come back for a few hours. No set time. Please call or text me with a time and I'll be there. 714-943-7137 Cell Phone. Thanks.

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Today will most likely be my last day at the event. If someone would like to meet Sunday before noon let me know.

Last edited:

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donny, sorry to make you break away from your margarita Saturday night.

Our conversation was a pleasure and very educational. My confidence in dealing with the architect, knowing the room will turn out perfect has increased exponentially.

Will certainly be calling you about 3 months, or before, in advance of needing my table.

Looking forward to the Pro/Am!