The Hustlers need your help!!!!!!!!!!

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its never over...If u like the show or have an interest in more shows like this in the future now is a great time to show support.Even if u have seen the episode in the clip..click on the link, like it and leave a comment for Trutv to see..You as pool fans deserve another run.what better way to help then thru social media..Takes 60 seconds.

P.s. I saw how man likes it had so dont tell me u liked it when u didnt..

http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/videos/a-civil-fight.html

Sorry u have to scroll down the Facebook to the clip..
https://m.facebook.com/truTV?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/truTV

Last edited:

BarTableMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Hustlers - Comment

Remove the bogus scripted crap and make an actual reality show: hidden cameras, real bars and some $5 8-ball and 9-ball with a group of smart ass hustlers. Edgy and dangerous. My pals and I have been doing this for 35 years. That's how you get REAL funny and crazy stories! Hell....just reenacting those kinds of stories would be fun to see.

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remove the bogus scripted crap and make an actual reality show: hidden cameras, real bars and some $5 8-ball and 9-ball with a group of smart ass hustlers. Edgy and dangerous. My pals and I have been doing this for 35 years. That's how you get REAL funny and crazy stories! Hell....just reenacting those kinds of stories would be fun to see.

another original comment...how many years you been a producer?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Good idea for spin-off shows, and anybody can play:

The Real Hustlers of New York City
The Real Hustlers of Downtown Denver
The Real Hustlers of Bagdad

Just to name a few

:smile:

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

^^^^^Im sure I have more stories..have hustled more ppl...have won mre money and so on and so on than about 97% of the ppl on this forum..If im not hating and salty about it then u probably shouldnt be either..ppl tend to never see the bigger picture until the paint dries..at that time it is then too late to paint anymore..

^^^^^^ hero status

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
Its never over...If u like the show or have an interest in more shows like this in the future now is a great time to show support.Even if u have seen the episode in the clip..click on the link, like it and leave a comment for Trutv to see..You as pool fans deserve another run.what better way to help then thru social media..Takes 60 seconds.

P.s. I saw how man likes it had so dont tell me u liked it when u didnt..

http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-hustlers/videos/a-civil-fight.html

OK, I watched the clip.
Must be blind or dumb because I didn't see any way or place to comment?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

Couple things:

$5 8-ball and 9-ball isn't edgy or dangerous.

The world of television just doesn't work like that. The network would get sued left and right with actual hidden cameras. Using people's images without waiver/paying them, the background music etc. Everything has to be planned very well or you waste tons and tons of money.

I know it seems like a no brained and wish it were possible myself, it's just not.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Help? You're asking for my help? Well, who's help are you asking for? I'm the only one here, you asking for my help?
Not me kid. You made your bed by supporting this unrealistic realism. You sleep in it.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Help? You're asking for my help? Well, who's help are you asking for? I'm the only one here, you asking for my help?
Not me kid. You made your bed by supporting this unrealistic realism. You sleep in it.

I'm not sure if that's a movie quote or u r really that creative...Ur right I'm beating a dead horse..I made a post basically for those that are interested in making a positive effort at seeing something succeed..Instead I git several people that would rather tell me what they don't like..
I guess we will just let it die..Pool is dead anyways right? Thanks for the support..

liakos

Banned

Well said! People need to realize at night, when it's bed time, they lay down in the bed that they themselves made! It's not too hard to understand,,, right?!?! Or is it just me and few others that understand this?!?

mnb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you could never show the best stuff about pool on TV... people would end up in jail

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I like some of this. A reenactment of a hustler story.....like from Freddie the Beard....acted out like an episode of crime scene investigations. Some of the best hustler stories came from Freddie the Beard.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if that's a movie quote or u r really that creative...Ur right I'm beating a dead horse..I made a post basically for those that are interested in making a positive effort at seeing something succeed..Instead I git several people that would rather tell me what they don't like..
I guess we will just let it die..Pool is dead anyways right? Thanks for the support..

Tell 'em. This place is full of knockers.

Thing is before there can be more pool shows one has to succeed. If The Hustlers gets a second run that will raise eyebrows and other people in the TV Business might want to get a taste too. Look how many car shows there are.....none would be on now if at some point the first one didn't take off to pave the way for others.

https://www.facebook.com/truTV

Last edited:

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell 'em. This place is full of knockers.

Thing is before there can be more pool shows one has to succeed. If The Hustlers gets a second run that will raise eyebrows and other people in the TV Business might want to get a taste too. Look how many car shows there are.....none would be on now if at some point the first one didn't take off to pave the way for others.

https://www.facebook.com/truTV

Seems easy enough ..But the general concensus says that's to hard to comprehend..

Sometimes u don't have to like the person u work for but u have to support him and watch until u get big enough to take his position..Even if u don't like The Hustlers (I personally think it is just what it is supposed to me) it may be worth supporting cause we have shit else on tv to help propel the sport..But what do I know..

It's bed time..I'm getting old..later fellas..

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
There's no Love in this game #Cavs

Seriously though too many knocking Nancy's. I know the show has some fluff in it, but there are some dope parts as well. Believe me there are certain scenes that make me want to fast forward myself but there are gems in there as well.

wambamcam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please don't take this the wrong way, but that show is garbage. Why not just hire real actors? Every game is blatantly edited and those characters they try to portray are just not entertaining whatsoever.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Please don't take this the wrong way, but that show is garbage. Why not just hire real actors? Every game is blatantly edited and those characters they try to portray are just not entertaining whatsoever.

So don't watch it.