Black Gold crown 3 price range

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What the price range in you're area ? I have a chance to pick one up for 800 everything matches slate rails etc.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What the price range in you're area ? I have a chance to pick one up for 800 everything matches slate rails etc.
Helluva deal. Good playing tables. BTW, sure its a "3" ? Thought current model was the BC 2.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update, Bought the Table came out to 1300 even coming with Simonis 860HR with Super Aramith Pro set (New set). then 500 to have the table moved and set up with the new cloth 1800 total, I know i made out like a Fat Rat.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Good deal. I paid about the same. I did not get a set of balls but I did get new rubber for that price.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with your new table you lucky dog. Black GC's are the sexiest tables around. I know you'll spend many enjoyable hours on it.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member

Yes. Any GC3 under 1500 is a steal. I picked one up (brown) for $700 recently and have no room for it. It sits in pieces in my basement until I buy a new house... whenever that may be.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Helluva deal. Good playing tables. BTW, sure its a "3" ? Thought current model was the BC 2.

The black gold crown and the blak crown are different tables.

Jose- pago mil y media por mio. Ocho ciento? Ladron!

Get you a good mechanic to do the work and let him know you wnt honesty. If he says walk away...walk away!

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have one in the local pool room. For whatever reason, it looks bigger than a regular brown gold crown when you are playing on it but it actually measures a bit smaller...lol

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The black gold crown and the blak crown are different tables.

Jose- pago mil y media por mio. Ocho ciento? Ladron!

Get you a good mechanic to do the work and let him know you wnt honesty. If he says walk away...walk away!
Yes, it was a steal, Mechanic already looked a at it, he said it's good to go, the only thing is he didn't have his tool to check the rails, but since I saved about 1300 I'm just going to replace the rails, i just want to start fresh with the table, im leaning towards the Artemis international K-66

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Yes, it was a steal, Mechanic already looked a at it, he said it's good to go, the only thing is he didn't have his tool to check the rails, but since I saved about 1300 I'm just going to replace the rails, i just want to start fresh with the table, im leaning towards the Artemis international K-66

Go with Super Speed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pass on the k66...go with brunswick's current k55.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member

I went with Artemis international K-66 after the Superspeed cushions put on 5 years prior went to crapola.

Treat yourself to the best, and get someone who really knows rails to do the rubber, I needed modifications done to the rails of my GC 2 not sure about the 3.

Did you get the black matte finish or the piano finish?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I went with Artemis international K-66 after the Superspeed cushions put on 5 years prior went to crapola.
Evidently Brunswick has not solved the supplier problem that they have had since the GC3.

Avoid Superspeed or be prepared to change them like Tony had to do.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Cushions

Brunswick had a BIG batch of superspeed cushions that was bad. Since then they have corrected the errors.

Rob.M