Pool Room Expansion

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Chris Braiman, owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, NY, announced this morning on Facebook they will be expanding into the open unit next door. Along with the expansion was the purchase of four (4) additional Diamond Pro / Am nine foot
tables and ten (10) Diamond Pro / Am seven foot tables. The additional tables bring the total to eight (8) Diamond nine foot, eleven (11) GC V Tournament nine footers, nine (9) Valley Panther seven footers and ten (10) Diamond seven footers.

Chris also announced the opening of a full service bar and presented a color rendering of the bar area. The kitchen is also being expanded and a broader menu will be available. I'll try to keep the forum updated as the work progresses. Rochester will now be home to two of the nicest pool rooms in the northeast. Very best of luck Chris! Hope to see you'all there.

East Ridge Billiards is located at 529 East Ridge Road, Rochester, New York 14621. The phone number is 585 270 8215.

Lyn

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris Braiman, owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, NY, announced this morning on Facebook they will be expanding into the open unit next door. Along with the expansion was the purchase of four (4) additional Diamond Pro / Am nine foot
tables and ten (10) Diamond Pro / Am seven foot tables. The additional tables bring the total to eight (8) Diamond nine foot, eleven (11) GC V Tournament nine footers, nine (9) Valley Panther seven footers and ten (10) Diamond seven footers.

Chris also announced the opening of a full service bar and presented a color rendering of the bar area. The kitchen is also being expanded and a broader menu will be available. I'll try to keep the forum updated as the work progresses. Rochester will now be home to two of the nicest pool rooms in the northeast. Very best of luck Chris! Hope to see you'all there.

East Ridge Billiards is located at 529 East Ridge Road, Rochester, New York 14621. The phone number is 585 270 8215.

Lyn

Great to see pool rooms expanding and new ones opening (like Freezer's Ice House in Tempe and Griff's in Vegas). Good stuff.

Support your local pool room!

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to live pretty close to there (I grew up in Brighton) but it's been years - perhaps I'll get beck to the Rochester area some day. If so I'll check out East Ridge Billiards.