Fair price or not??

Grandslam

Registered
Can purchase Diamond 7 footer USED with new Simonis cloth delivered and installed for $5300. I am under impression I can get a new Diamond 7 footer with same as above for $5500. I am not sure, any help?? Thanks

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really depends on where you live.
Some sell for $2,500.
In other places $4,500.
5k plus used for a 9ft, sure.
7ft seems high.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can purchase Diamond 7 footer USED with new Simonis cloth delivered and installed for $5300. I am under impression I can get a new Diamond 7 footer with same as above for $5500. I am not sure, any help?? Thanks

New 7’ Diamond from the factory is $4900. I’d order from them given the choice.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Trent from Toledo is authorized dealer. Check with him.

YESS I AM! Dbgordie you need to call me back! I did return your call and left you a message!

Attachments

• 108777819_10223745398605904_2474699409475085348_o.jpg
    108777819_10223745398605904_2474699409475085348_o.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 342

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have to sweeten the deal otherwise go with a new table.
What can they do? Include LED table lighting or a lighting fixture.
If you have lighting already in place, array of house cues, wall rack, etc.

It is a used table and never as nice as a new table. Go new or you’ll feel blue.

Dchouinard

Registered
Seems high to me for used but it all depends on accessories and what not, I know someone who just bought an older diamond 9 ft table with brand new simonis for 3500. It was an older diamond but still, so I think that price is too much

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess you might be willing to pay more for a table now if the wait for a new one is too long.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that’s right, I believe I’d pay the extra $200 and get the brand new one! I believe we paid Diamond close to $5500 for our new 7’ smart table delivered and set up here, but that was about five years ago. I think without the coin up mechanism which you don’t need for a home table, you should be able to do a bit better!

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
GO new. That is not even reasonable price for a used 7 foot Diamond. New is around $5K give or take.
Plus new comes with new set of balls and new rack. And if you buy new and show pics, I'll send you some free Magic Chalk to start you off right ;)

Would you buy a used car versus brand spanking new for a couple hundred less ?