F/s tad

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This cue is being sold by a friend of mind. He now has pictures of his 8 point Tad.
I am just doing him a favor by posting this here.His name is Steve his home # is 440-333 -1903 , his cell ph. Is 440-503-8855. He lives in N.E. Ohio.He does have a really nice Tad.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Info

Steve the owner of this 8 pt. Tad ask that you call either of his # s he does not ans. text messages.I wish I had more details on this cue but the owner would like to be the one to discuss it.The owner ( Steve )does not have access to a computer.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Tad Cue

I have seen and held the cue that Steve is selling, it's beautiful. Only met him and Frank once during my visit to Ohio this past June. He seems like a stand up guy with a wonderful collection of high end cues. It's only a phone call, try giving him a call. Frank, hope everything is fine with you and the family.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thanks

I have seen and held the cue that Steve is selling, it's beautiful. Only met him and Frank once during my visit to Ohio this past June. He seems like a stand up guy with a wonderful collection of high end cues. It's only a phone call, try giving him a call. Frank, hope everything is fine with you and the family.

Thanks for the kind words Charlie, hope to see you again this year.