Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct! See, finally someone that knows what he is talking about!

Btw, these were some of what I emailed the seller but have not rcvd a response. Have any of Yall got anything back from this jerk-wad?
Scroll back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hold on guys!

He's an Authorized Cue Science Dealer!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billiard-po...087068?hash=item33b00eb95c:g:F-AAAOSwPgxVPmrr

He sells the "Most scientifically advanced cue tip & supplies"!

Geeze...I didn't know he was authorized....:sorry:

This is unreal.
Move over Kamui- this guy has his "Preacher Tips" retailing for $49.95!!!!

"Authorized Cue Science Dealer - 4 best secrets of pocket billiards. Have you ever wondered why there are only a handful of great pool players in the world - compared to the millions who play these games - but just can't seem to get their games off the ground? All the great players have some very interesting things in common: #1.- They all have a special cue tip. #2.- They all have special chalk. #3.- They all use a special shaft cleaner. #4.- They all use a special shaft protector.

"THE CHALK" The perfect grit (3800) combined with the perfect synthetic to hold the fine grit on the tip (R21-74) under the exact compression (640lbs@22.14.) Gets the best results - period. Through scientific research, we also found this correct combination of materials, compression, etc., not only produced better shots - but we found that the chalk stayed on the cue tip 8 times longer than any other premium chalk!

"THE TIP"- While we were manufacturing some of the world's leading "layered cue tips" we were secretly busy - with our next big thing - Mixing Polymer Synthetic Material - with incredibly thin shreds of leather! After years of grueling experimental combinations - WE DID IT! We actually invented "The Ultimate Tip for pool cues. "THE PREACHER" The best, longest lasting, cue tip - In the world. Holds chalk better, feels better, last longer, shoots better! We called it "The Preacher" (retail $49.95) because the players who used it made Christians out of everyone who played against it!

LIMITED TIME ONLY - We'll throw in a sample of our special shaft cleaner & shaft conditioner, along with "2" cubes of our super chalk (retail $13.00 each) and "2" Preacher cue tipsTHIS IS A $100.00 plus value! Yours for a limited time only - $69.95!! Don't delay. Product labeling delayed due to last minute changes in designing. New labels out soon. Payment expected emediently after purchase. Free shipping 48 states only"

:rotflmao1:

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
This started out as being hilariously funny, but now it's
painfully clear that this f**ktard is hell-bent on making
a living by extremely fraudulent means.
He needs to go DOWN, and soon.

If he's in California, I can send Guido "The Hammer" to
adjust several of his favorite bones.

Last edited:

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
This started out as being hilariously funny, but now it's
painfully clear that this f**ktard is hell-bent on making
a living by extremely fraudulent means.
He needs to go DOWN, and soon.

If he's in California, I can send Guido "The Hammer" to
adjust several of his favorite bones.
He's in Bowling Green, KY and claims to originally be from California. I agree that at first this was funny but anyone who sells something and intentionally deceives people as blatantly as this ass hat, needs further attention.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
"Authorized Cue Science Dealer - 4 best secrets of pocket billiards. Have you ever wondered why there are only a handful of great pool players in the world - compared to the millions who play these games - but just can't seem to get their games off the ground? All the great players have some very interesting things in common: #1.- They all have a special cue tip. #2.- They all have special chalk. #3.- They all use a special shaft cleaner. #4.- They all use a special shaft protector.

"THE CHALK" The perfect grit (3800) combined with the perfect synthetic to hold the fine grit on the tip (R21-74) under the exact compression (640lbs@22.14.) Gets the best results - period. Through scientific research, we also found this correct combination of materials, compression, etc., not only produced better shots - but we found that the chalk stayed on the cue tip 8 times longer than any other premium chalk!

"THE TIP"- While we were manufacturing some of the world's leading "layered cue tips" we were secretly busy - with our next big thing - Mixing Polymer Synthetic Material - with incredibly thin shreds of leather! After years of grueling experimental combinations - WE DID IT! We actually invented "The Ultimate Tip for pool cues. "THE PREACHER" The best, longest lasting, cue tip - In the world. Holds chalk better, feels better, last longer, shoots better! We called it "The Preacher" (retail $49.95) because the players who used it made Christians out of everyone who played against it!

LIMITED TIME ONLY - We'll throw in a sample of our special shaft cleaner & shaft conditioner, along with "2" cubes of our super chalk (retail $13.00 each) and "2" Preacher cue tipsTHIS IS A $100.00 plus value! Yours for a limited time only - $69.95!! Don't delay. Product labeling delayed due to last minute changes in designing. New labels out soon. Payment expected emediently after purchase. Free shipping 48 states only"

I figured he got someone else to write this for him because it actually uses coherent sentences.
Then I read the second to last sentence and realized it must have been written by the "genius" :grin:

That's his tell... never buy anything from someone who uses the word "emediently".

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy is unbelievable. Mike or Jerry should be able to verify his IP address through his posts on here...although the link provided by Chopdoc to the AZ threads came up "no threads matched". If he is registered here, they will have some information on him, but may choose not to share it unless he has defrauded anyone here on AzB. Personally I think this guy not only has to go, but needs some jail time to think about his fraud.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can make fun of him all we want, but that shot he made at 2:09 was pretty awesome.

Anyone else notice he went to the 6 ball then back to the 4 after he already shot the 4-5
Major editing. He's prob a crappy player and only put videos up of the shots he had made.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
what a way to start my Monday! :rotflmao1::dance::rotflmao1:

someone(s) need to throw our pros on the table to him.... how close is St Louis (Mark Wilson/Mosconi Team) to KY? CELLOPHANE, i've texted OMGWTF.
;)

Last edited:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a way to start my Monday! :rotflmao1::dance::rotflmao1:

someone(s) need to throw our pros on the table to him.... how close is St Louis (Mark Wilson/Mosconi Team) to KY? CELLOPHANE, i've texted OMGWTF.
;)
Chris needs to offer that clown a $20,000.00 freeze out. We could raise enough cash to make it worth his time.

Even take a film crew. Can you see that look on the face of the genius when 20 dimes hit the table.

That idiot would need the numbered balls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy is unbelievable. Mike or Jerry should be able to verify his IP address through his posts on here...although the link provided by Chopdoc to the AZ threads came up "no threads matched". If he is registered here, they will have some information on him, but may choose not to share it unless he has defrauded anyone here on AzB. Personally I think this guy not only has to go, but needs some jail time to think about his fraud.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I don't know why that happened. There are matches: http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=17072854

But I didn't find him as a user/member.

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
I feel kind of responsible for this one, I've been calling him inbred in our email exchanges. You know who I'd love to see have an exchange with this fvcktard?.... OMGWTF
that would be classic

I'm a fairly terrible person but even I have to draw the line at making fun of mentally challenged toddlers (no matter how lovely their Farrah Fawcett winged hair is).

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
One of his other items for sale is Buddy Hall's personal playing cue.

I just sent a question for him : "Who's Buddy Hall ?"

We'll see how that goes....LOL.

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebay sure does make it hard to report a seller. Tried reporting the item last week.

Somebody that doesn't know any better will probably pick up one of his items. At the price he's listed, he doesn't need to sell many to start making a profit.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had not seen the other threads about him when I posted this one.

I'm seriously considering buying a plane ticket to KY and knocking him the F*ck out!

The worst scam he has that probably makes him some pocket change in local pool rooms is the chalk featured here:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221997087068?...rvr_id=975668801872&_mwBanner=1&ul_noapp=true

The guy went to another city and probably lifted a box of triangle chalk, peeled the labels off, paints the sides yellow, memorized some information off a Renfro or RJ thread, and now parades around on league night where masters is exclusively used and pawns his "pro chalk" off for $10 a cube to unsuspecting APA 3s.

It's such a scam, and the fact that it probably works, while further pushing the black eye pool halls already have in that they are full of con artists and thieves, disappoints me most of all.

He probably shows off this ebay auction to further authenticate his scam. And in the heat of the moment after missing a shot, the kid buys his wonder chalk.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I'm a fairly terrible person but even I have to draw the line at making fun of mentally challenged toddlers (no matter how lovely their Farrah Fawcett winged hair is).

Comedy :thumbup:

Nice to see you posting here

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

That wasn't bad....but not exactly both barrels.
...let 'ear rip!

If this guy was on a gun forum....he'd probably show pictures of bullet holes...
...with the targets painted around them...after the fact.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Looks like he just painted a 10 cent chalk. :grin:

Attachments

• chalk.JPG
    chalk.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 241