Stay away.....an FYI post

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A thinking man!

Timothy;

1st, sorry you had to deal with this.

2nd, take his $1400 action that you'll never sell another cue on az, make sure to make him post, I'll buy the TAD, we'll chop the bet.

Almost everyone happy. :eek: :wink:

best,
brian kc

Brian, you can be counted on to always be a thinking man!:D

Hu

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
This was not cool at all. Timothy will easily surpass this with his reputation intact. Not the other guy.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Wow this is getting hilarious.

Hacked..... that's a semi-fair attempt at back-peddling racial slurs and hurtful homophobic language.

Seems as if the 'hacker' ... 'mirrored' his phone (Slye's words).

Miraculously, the mysterious hacker only tried to buy a cue from Soong (using racially charged conversation), then made a post on AZB about a horrible deal on FB OBM with Tim.

......that's all the hacker did....... the only two things that this cryptic mirror-er of phones had the forethought to do.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation can seriously get involved in this to figure it out. They can tell EXACTLY what's been done to a phone.

.....or what hasn't.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow this is getting hilarious.

Hacked..... that's a semi-fair attempt at back-peddling racial slurs and hurtful homophobic language.

Seems as if the 'hacker' ... 'mirrored' his phone (Slye's words).

Miraculously, the mysterious hacker only tried to buy a cue from Soong (using racially charged conversation), then made a post on AZB about a horrible deal on FB OBM with Tim.

......that's all the hacker did....... the only two things that this cryptic mirror-er of phones had the forethought to do.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation can seriously get involved in this to figure it out. They can tell EXACTLY what's been done to a phone.

.....or what hasn't.

Cue Hunter coming up with unbelievable stories which don't make any sense, like the hacker was haggling over joint protectors, are you f****ing kidding me. I hope the cue hunter gets banned from this site, anyone hit up azhousepro yet?

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

Its plain to see that you have read RKC book on how to win and influence friends.
BY THE WAY HOW ARE SALES GOING?????????????????

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Cue Hunter coming up with unbelievable stories which don't make any sense, like the hacker was haggling over joint protectors, are you f****ing kidding me. I hope the cue hunter gets banned from this site, anyone hit up azhousepro yet?

LMAO.

Another good point. +1 for you sir. :D:D:D

The hacker goes so far as to reference reputation on AZB.
A cue buying hacker!!! This is just next level stuff,,,, can't write it. It writes itself.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Timothy Soong is a great honest seller with zero issues. I’ve bought a sold tons of stuff with him with ZERO issues. The OP needs to be known as the problem child here for being a jerk when not getting his way. Thanks again for always being a professional Tim, we will do business again soon.

Same here. I've bought two or three cues from him without a problem. Easy to work with and got quality cues from him.