Mike Dechaine

rackemup20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I see Mike is going on the record on facebook an calling out Jayson Shaw, saying that he as seen enough of Jayson an saying he is a dog under pressure. So Mike that wasnt you dogging shot after shot at the Mosconi Cup the last 2 years? Guess I was watching someone else playing. You might be a world champion one day but sir you will not get the respect a true champion deserves until you treat your fellow competitors with respect. Hopefully one day you will grow up and try and be a leader for this sport instead of someone who continues to make billiards look bad with your poor sportsmanship and poor attitude.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup: took the words right out of my mouth even though he wont ever be a world champ.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
This post makes no sense, taking exception to something not quoted or even decipherably presented.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Did you see the post on facebook?? Sorry i upset a MD fan lol

I agree with sjm here....show us the post.

I also like Mike Dechaine calling someone out.....
...nobody likes action?
Could be a TAR match?

thekid0627

Registered
I am not a Facebook user. I have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to take exception to something, you must define it, otherwise you're just wasting space on this forum.

In rackemup defense he did define it he stated what mike wrote on Facebook. An I cannot agree more with him about mike! His attitude is an embarassment to the game an i cannot believe his sponsors stick behind someone like him.

Last edited:

thekid0627

Registered
I agree with sjm here....show us the post.

I also like Mike Dechaine calling someone out.....
...nobody likes action?
Could be a TAR match?

I can Say I saw the post on Facebook an there's is a difference between calling someone out for action an bashing a players skills when MD has no room for trash talking about who dogs shots! After all MD gas plenty of dog in him!!! Mosconi cup 2011 & 2012 ring a bell

Mainplayer

Gold Member
I wasn't really trying to be distasteful when I said Jayson has some dog in him. I was just calling out what I've seen in the past three or four tournaments I've watch him play in. I think Jayson is a very great player that is going to be a world champion one day but as for right now I'd like to play some and there's not many people wanting to match up. I also know that I have dogged it at time as well, in case, the mosconi cups. I am looking forward to playing.
Thanks.
MD

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not a Facebook user. I have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to take exception to something, you must define it, otherwise you're just wasting space on this forum.

So you are saying someone must "reference" something to post it? You are kidding, right? This isn't high school English. Besides he did say Facebook. Not his fault you do not use Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mainplayer

Gold Member
And what you guys don't know is, we've been talking about this game for two months. I am just pushing it along.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I can Say I saw the post on Facebook an there's is a difference between calling someone out for action an bashing a players skills when MD has no room for trash talking about who dogs shots! After all MD gas plenty of dog in him!!! Mosconi cup 2011 & 2012 ring a bell

I'm from the action days...we didn't take woofing so serious....
...as a matter of fact, it could be a lot of fun.
Anybody who got upset about it usually lost their cash.

I remember a man telling me I was ducking him....
...so I told him that I wasn't ducking him....I was just walking past him to
look for somebody who could PLAY.....
...then the crowd gathers....the game-making is gonna be as good as the
game.

So lighten up, you guys....today there is 1% of the dissing of 30 years ago
....and 1% of the action

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike,
I am always looking to match up with the CHAMPIONS for 5-10k. I would definitely need weight no doubt, but I will play.
I will PM you with more info.

And I think you would crush SHAW. He's a little wild with whitey if you ask me. Just my opinion though.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
This post makes no sense, taking exception to something not quoted or even decipherably presented.

haha, that was a good one:smile:

I did read his post on Facebook and I can help you out with someone that read all 186 comments of it at the time.

Summary,

Mike said after watching him play at TS, that he wanted to play some insinuating that he dogged it

Lots of people weighed in and many people pointed out that Mike had no business talking about dogging it, based on his mosconi performance the past 2 years.

He was just doing some friendly woofing, others came on and said they would bet on Jason or is it Jayson, said he plays better for the money then tournaments.

Jayson Shaw came on and said let's rumble, how about at the derby

So all in all, no harm done, in fact I would rate the thread went more to Jayson's side then Mikes

I'm not a big fan of Mikes (for the guy that was quick to jump in and say your comment apparently meant you were a Mike fan, as opposed to you saying what the hell are you talking about), in fact I can't stand the way he chalks among other things, but I saw nothing out of line in his post. He also got called on the dog comment, so he took some lumps too.

Source: someone who read the post and all the comments

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Go get him, Mike.

A fan.

A fan, who didn't see anything out of line on Facebook, just basic woofing.

Keep on, keeping on. Best of luck to you, from back home.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
So far I have seen Shaw and MD references by Sascha, Thekid0627 and Rackemup20.... who I will dub the Moe, Larry and Curly of the thread....

considering I doubt any of the 3 will do more than hammer away at their keyboards........

Chris

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One thing I've nOticed since becoming a member here is a lot of posters seem to be what I consider overly concerned with the image of pool and pool players. Being less concerned with what others think and players having the ability to be themselves is much more attractive and what will really generate more fans of the sport IMO.

Keeping it real is what's important. If someone is confident and cocky then let them freely express that attitude. A lot of "sports fans", who are not neccisarily pool fans will like that personality or at the very least want to watch him play the guy he was calling out so they can see him lose.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I respect players that want to put themselves on the line in big gambling matches.

I wasn't really trying to be distasteful when I said Jayson has some dog in him. I was just calling out what I've seen in the past three or four tournaments I've watch him play in. I think Jayson is a very great player that is going to be a world champion one day but as for right now I'd like to play some and there's not many people wanting to match up. I also know that I have dogged it at time as well, in case, the mosconi cups. I am looking forward to playing.
Thanks.
MD

We've all had our ups and downs in pool matches. You try hard to win and that's the mark of "championship character". I saw you "snapped back," and almost won Turning Stone for the 2nd time in a row. Great Job!

I respect players that want to put themselves on the line in big gambling matches. This is something I grew up with (thank goodness), we used to play until we were broke, then get more money and bust the guy if he continued to play.

Many times they would see "that" kind of heart and determination and quit even, however, it was always a victory {for me} to prove I was willing to do whatever it takes to win. This wasn't about "the other guy," it was about myself and facing my fears and challenges and coming out on top. This continues in life and is seen though how someones Game advances and matures over their career.

Keep up the winning attitude, Mike, and make sure you continue to play best for yourself, your friends, and the Game (you will always have "critics," it's part of being successful). 'The Game is the Teacher'