Russo cue bridge contact

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The site took my payment weeks ago but no one answers the phone and no bridges have arrived. Does anyone know how to contact the guy?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
The site took my payment weeks ago but no one answers the phone and no bridges have arrived. Does anyone know how to contact the guy?

I was under the impression that Joe passed away many years ago. Maybe a family member is running the company now?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since they don't cost much I bought 100 of them a few years ago. I have been surreptitiously putting them on bridge handles where I play, replacing the nasty, sharp, almost useless pot metal bridge heads.

$35 for 10 including shipping. You have to supply your own screws to attach, which are #4 1/2-inch Phillips head wood screws.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Since they don't cost much I bought 100 of them a few years ago. I have been surreptitiously putting them on bridge handles where I play, replacing the nasty, sharp, almost useless pot metal bridge heads.

$35 for 10 including shipping. You have to supply your own screws to attach, which are #4 1/2-inch Phillips head wood screws.

Sure book it, PM me your PayPal and I'll send payment now

rikdee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have the original pair I bought directly from Joe when he was selling them out of his home in Trenton, NJ in 1981. Still have the included literature in the envelope in which they were sent.
Always my preferred bridge heads, still hanging on my GCI and very much in use to the present day.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I have the original pair I bought directly from Joe when he was selling them out of his home in Trenton, NJ in 1981. Still have the included literature in the envelope in which they were sent.
Always my preferred bridge heads, still hanging on my GCI and very much in use to the present day.
Down at the PH the players have managed to break one of them (side snapped off) within a couple year's use which is pretty impressive for what appears to be solid nylon. You must not smash the furniture with them much.:smile:

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Russo was a real good player from Trenton N.J.
He would come to a pool hall in Toms River N.J. in the early 60's to play 14.1 with a local named Ernie Lager.
One night he got there early and as a 17 year old I asked for the 7 in 9 ball.
I could play pretty good at that time but Joe took my lunch money.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Unfortunately, although the Russo is a good bridge, it doesn't fit on a normal cue. You have to turn down the tip of a normal cue to get the Russo on there.

Although I like the Russo more, I would more recommend the bridges with a grommet in the middle that can go on a spare or break cue when you need it. There are a few out there.

All the best,
WW