Fake Scruggs for sale on the bay

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not interested in this cue, but am curious as to what indicates that it is a fake for future purchases.

Thanks!

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
The seller also has a couple other Scruggs,a McDaniel, some Sly's. I wonder if they are all knockoffs.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The seller also has a couple other Scruggs,a McDaniel, some Sly's. I wonder if they are all knockoffs.

I go to ebay,
also sell some there-
That seller seems to always have nice cues though"
Black Boar, Nitti, SLy, Scruggs , etc.
also has a seller site-
I think on facebook,
not sure where though,
I am not on the social media

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's different about this cue that makes you think it's a fake?
It fooled me. If I wanted a Scruggs sneaky I would consider this one. Please educate us Mr. Serdula.:)

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Nick got thrown out of the Scruggs group on Facebook for not sharing the evidence. Can't scream Fake! in a crowded cue thread

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
any accusation that someone is selling "a Fake" needs to be accompanied by some evidence pointing to that.

TS cues are the main part of what I collect and this one looks completely legit to me.

best,
brian kc

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Signed cue

There are some other TS cues available by the same seller, one does not appear to have a TS logo but a signature instead, could he have been referring to that one or one of the others.

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty funny the seller added this to the actual eBay listing:

***For the jealous hater(Nick serdumba**) saying this cue is fake on fb/az your a joke sir! I have no reason to sell anything fake,especially my cheapest cue. Sorry my collection puts yours to shame! Get a life. Funny you never contacted me first so im guessing you knew it was legit and are trying to hurt my reputation bc i turned down an offer from you or just jealous in general***

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty funny the seller added this to the actual eBay listing:

***For the jealous hater(Nick serdumba**) saying this cue is fake on fb/az your a joke sir! I have no reason to sell anything fake,especially my cheapest cue. Sorry my collection puts yours to shame! Get a life. Funny you never contacted me first so im guessing you knew it was legit and are trying to hurt my reputation bc i turned down an offer from you or just jealous in general***

ha ha, I saw that too. I also agree the cue is legit. Serdula probably tried to ruin this seller's rep, and it back fired on him.

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
this ain't Nick's first rodeo, but he does get bucked off quite often. he said mine was a fake for a month, until he seen Bob Frey's signature on repair, never got an apology
from him, for trashing my Scruggs, oh well some get a thrill out of becoming a..es

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
in some of the watch forums I frequent, there's a a section for potential purchasers and tire kickers to post images and the group (full of experts) will give their opinion on fake/not fake to help potential buyers. They are RARELY wrong but it does happen, However, it is PROHIBITED To discuss what the "tells" are so as to not educate the scammers.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another fake Scruggs for sale on ebay Clemsongoodson is the seller again.
Nick :)

somebody is bumping this thread. :rolleyes:

Nick, are you going to be providing any evidence that this TS cue is a fake?

If not, I believe the mods should delete this thread.

best,
brian kc

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
good grief, the last thing we need is a fake expert stating cues are fake

this fellow hasn't learned that he'd be better off not speaking at the risk of people thinking he's an idiot versus speaking which time and again indicates he's a fool or a con artist