A full month of pool (Oct-Nov 2020)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just worked out the calendar around the time of the World Pool Championships and the International Open and we have the following solid line up for October/November 2020:

Oct. 14-18 World Pool Championships (9-Ball, Matchroom) location TBD
Oct. 23-24 International 1 Pocket Open, Norfolk, VA (just saw this one on the AZB calendar)
Oct. 25-31 International Open 9-Ball, Norfolk, VA
Nov. 1-5 American Straight Pool Championship, Virginia Beach, VA
Nov. 8-15 World 8-Ball Championship, Malaysia

Another event that has occurred around that time is the Great Dismal Swamp 9-ball, but I couldn't find anything about a 2020 edition.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just worked out the calendar around the time of the World Pool Championships and the International Open and we have the following solid line up for October/November 2020:

Oct. 14-18 World Pool Championships (9-Ball, Matchroom) location TBD
Oct. 23-24 International 1 Pocket Open, Norfolk, VA (just saw this one on the AZB calendar)
Oct. 25-31 International Open 9-Ball, Norfolk, VA
Nov. 1-5 American Straight Pool Championship, Virginia Beach, VA
Nov. 8-15 World 8-Ball Championship, Malaysia

Another event that has occurred around that time is the Great Dismal Swamp 9-ball, but I couldn't find anything about a 2020 edition.

The swamp people are on beach time. I do hope they put something together again for 2020. Helluva little event they put on.

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Bob. I'm spreading this around to all my non-azb people.

JAM, I'm glad to see that Pooldom close to my area is on the rise.

Keith

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where will the world 9b be held? i would hope for a place that actually has a pool audience this time

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
This is the first I’ve heard of the international one pocket. And it’s a Friday/Saturday thing just a few hours away. Oh I’m all over it. Thanks for the heads up bob!