Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Cognoscenti Ebony w/fancy Rings for sale-no trades

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Cognoscenti Ebony w/fancy Rings for sale-no trades
Old
  (#1)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member
89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cognoscenti Ebony w/fancy Rings for sale-no trades - 05-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Cognoscenti 19oz 57" long Ebony with fancy rings and black leather wrap. with three shafts two at 13 mm one 12.5 mm Predator shaft. retail 1900.00
sell for 1600.00 obo Plays as well as any cue I have owned. Firm hit. Jim(money order,western union)(I know nothing about escrow)As you can tell, I am not adding to the price with the predator shaft, I am giving that away as I hate predator shafts. Jim floridabased1@gmail.com PS I have prior selling experience selling my Franklin SW to a pro in Brazil. Javier sent me cash and two sticks of one being the COG and I sent him my Franklin. Deal completed with no hang ups except fedex problems with the cue going to Brazil.Peace
Attached Images

Last edited by 89 FRANKLIN SW; 05-17-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Bump it
Old
  (#2)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member
89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute89 FRANKLIN SW has a reputation beyond repute

Bump it - 05-07-2013, 01:48 PM

Bump it bump it bump to the top

Old
  (#3)
sharpq
What's a "Taper Roll" ???
sharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Are you using escrow or willing to ship first, as you have no feedback or history.

Thanks

No history?
Old
  (#4)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

No history? - 05-17-2013, 10:11 PM

Hmm sold my 89' Franklin to a guy in Brazil. He sent Cash and the Cog and a break cue and I sent my cue after I received the cash and cues. Jim floridabased1@gmail.com.

Old
  (#5)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

05-17-2013, 10:31 PM

By the way I am not selling the foot in the picture. I do not own the foot nor would I want to .Peace.

Old
  (#6)
sharpq
sharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond reputesharpq has a reputation beyond repute

05-17-2013, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89 FRANKLIN SW View Post
Hmm sold my 89' Franklin to a guy in Brazil. He sent Cash and the Cog and a break cue and I sent my cue after I received the cash and cues. Jim floridabased1@gmail.com.

I'll take that as a "NO" to my question. Good luck w/ your sale. Nice cue.

Old
  (#7)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

05-18-2013, 01:01 PM

I do not know how to use escrow,so if you explain I might give it a go. Like I said it must be sold and soon.Jim

Old
  (#8)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

05-18-2013, 01:47 PM

Bump this great cue to the top

Old
  (#9)
TheCueHunter
I collect daughters
TheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond reputeTheCueHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-18-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
I do not know how to use escrow,so if you explain I might give it a go. Like I said it must be sold and soon.Jim
Do you have a mortgage on your house? Have you ever had a mortgage?

Visit http://www.thecuehunter.com/

Like me on Facebook.....www.facebook.com/thecuehunter

Follow me on Twitter @TheSlye1

Old
  (#10)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Here is a link to the escrow service that many here use. It comes from the sticky section at the top of the WFS section that you have posted your cue for sale in. Hope this will help you to sell your cue. BTW Fast Lenny is well known and trusted here at AZ.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=115543

Good Luck and no this is not a bump!!

Old
  (#11)
sharpq

05-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesports View Post
Here is a link to the escrow service that many here use. It comes from the sticky section at the top of the WFS section that you have posted your cue for sale in. Hope this will help you to sell your cue. BTW Fast Lenny is well known and trusted here at AZ.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=115543

Good Luck and no this is not a bump!!
I think you meant fast_n_loose

Old
  (#12)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpq View Post
I think you meant fast_n_loose
Well at least I got the fast part right. LOL! They are both great members!!

Old
  (#13)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

05-18-2013, 08:58 PM

Obviously I guess it's a middle man that I would send my Cue to and you send your money to.Correct?And he dispenses the goods and money to the other. But who pays this guy. I am not willing to give up money to someone I don't know when I can do a transaction free..as I have done in the past. If someone else pays I am fine with that. I would consider paying half if that is the way the transaction is done? What do the escrow people get for this service?Thanx Jim..PS Sharpq I grew up in the burbs of Chicago,what burbs are you in?

Old
  (#14)
89 FRANKLIN SW
AzB Bronze Member

05-18-2013, 09:13 PM

bump this cue to the top

Old
  (#15)
KCRack'em
I'm not argumentative!!!!
KCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond reputeKCRack'em has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2013, 11:36 PM

If you really want a fast sale, you should be careful not to bump it so often. Bumping is allowed every 48 hours and includes every post you or others make in the thread. Sometimes the mods will give a warning. Other times, threads disappear.

Editor and photog by day (for my rodeo photography, see Buckaroo Photography on FB) and pool junkie by night.

Table: Wendt 9-foot Kling copy, Brunswick Centennial 10-foot carom table
Cues: too many!
Player: McWorter or Barnhart or EDC
Break: Dunkel
Jump: Dunkel
Cases: JBs: 2x5, 4x8-plus, 8x16 and Murnak 3x6

Grammar Lock

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: