Reload this Page Free pool/billiard library online
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
nice
Old
  (#16)
wahcheck
AzB Silver Member
wahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

nice - 03-26-2020, 11:07 AM

Thank you sir ...... I checked out the Kid Delicious book and will read it.....

Wish they had Rags to Rifleman too....lol

Old
  (#17)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-26-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahcheck View Post
... Wish they had Rags to Rifleman too....lol
They might not have enough storage for that.

Old
  (#18)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2020, 06:46 PM

Thanks, Bob.

I just read "Playing Off The Rail" since you posted.

That was an entertaining book that brought up the names and stories of a lot of the old school players.

Old
  (#19)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

03-27-2020, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Thanks, Bob.

I just read "Playing Off The Rail" since you posted.

That was an entertaining book that brought up the names and stories of a lot of the old school players.
It was a good read. I was a little distracted by knowing many of the West Coast players mentioned, including Tony. I would have described many of them differently, but it was McCumber's story to tell.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#20)
Buzzard II
AzB Silver Member
Buzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzard II has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2020, 06:00 AM

I have to get to my computer to issue Bob a greenie, my phone can't do it. This is just another in a long list of help Bob's done over the years. I have photo copies up the wazoo of drills and helpful hints. Thanks Bob.

Old
  (#21)
7stud
AzB Silver Member
7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute7stud has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2020, 12:52 PM

Does anybody know of a Macbook reader that works well? I downloaded "Adobe Digital Editions", and it has a lot of confusing authorization stuff where it asks you to select a vendor--none of which is the Internet Archive --so I completed the authorization with "no authorization". Then I was able to open a book, but the reader advances about half a line at a time, which makes it impossible to turn the pages.

Last edited by 7stud; 03-28-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Old
  (#22)
straightline
AzB Silver Member
straightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond reputestraightline has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
They might not have enough storage for that.
How'd he ever get a name like Rags? Everytime I heard Rags mentioned I'd picture some black guy playing one pocket.

Old
  (#23)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member

03-29-2020, 12:41 AM

I was asked how I discovered this.

I have been using the archive.org service frequently for looking at old editions of web pages, including for sites that no longer exist. In return, I donate to the organization, and they send me useful emails, such as the announcement about the expanded free library.

I think they deserve support.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: