hey Look*******GEORGE AND GUS***** are back

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Yes...

Amazing stuff. Someday I hope to have at least one nice George and one nice Gus. Nothing like the classics.

Nice to dream...I gave up the ghost decided to simply find a living cuemaker that make killer cues to make me classically inspired pieces!

THANKS FOR SHARING STEVE>>>GOING TO TAKE A TRIP DOWN TO LI SOON!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they aint back, they havent left the building, never will. there are very few guys making sawdust that havent studied what these 2 guys did, perhaps in Russia making pyrmids cues they dont pay any mind to George and Gus, but in our world, they are immortial.

great pic

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For a guy who prefers the new wave of cue makers
you sure have a nice selection of the old school cues

these cues are very nice,but they look more like dean than steve

i wish i could help you out of these beauties

thanks for sharing

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I've been waiting for this post, after the butt preview. Nothing like great old school. Great collection.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just had to bump this. Unreal.

I`ll 2nd that. I`m pretty sure the 9th cue from the left is a Gus Hoppe.
It sure looks like one that Steve has posted pics of before & its my all time favorite Gus every. Probably my all time favorite cue of any makers. Steve you have a beautiful collection sir. Congrats to ya
Jeff

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
I`ll 2nd that. I`m pretty sure the 9th cue from the left is a Gus Hoppe.
It sure looks like one that Steve has posted pics of before & its my all time favorite Gus every. Probably my all time favorite cue of any makers. Steve you have a beautiful collection sir. Congrats to ya
Jeff

It is & he has. It's been my favorite cue for years too. If I ever win the lottery..............

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is & he has. It's been my favorite cue for years too. If I ever win the lottery..............

LOL I hear ya Walker, I`d probably be struck by lighting before ever winning the lottery. Just amagine when this hoppe cue was finished by Gus back in the day, that must have been one proud cue owner getting this beast in there hands. God I love that cue ok enough drooling for the day.

dunkelcustomcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really missed the pics that you used to post of your collection! Glad to see these amazing cues. Thanks for sharing!

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

Wow nice collection buddy :thumbup:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great collection

It's like reviewing the Miss Universe lineup! This is why I always look forward to yoour posts. Congratulations!

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wowwow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow, wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow.................................................................................................................................................................................................................Other than that, I'm speechless.