Nice job Tables Plus - Minnesota!

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeing a couple negative threads (not about Tables Plus!) reminded me to get on here and thank Tim Tonjum for a job well done. So - thanks! After years of not playing much at all, got interested again early winter, mostly after discovering this site. Found his name on here from a thread from a long time ago and reached out to see if he could help with moving my table and updating the cloth. I had someone give the table a good going over previously and had asked about changing the cloth to Simonis and got a strange reaction (no need to go into it, nice guy, just wasn't going to get involved in anything Simonis, no problem) and had made up my mind to just leave it alone. Well, banging on a way too close wall needed to end and after reading up on here and inquiring of RKC (thanks!), decided to switch from the thicker and old Mali felt and update to 860 HR. All I can say is wow! Sounds strange, but very true, it's like the table has come alive - and she is over 60 years old. Table moved, new cloth, leveled and just a super guy (who can play). Had some questions answered from some other helpful folks on here, and thanks for that as well. She could use restoration, but with the new cloth, and rails still plenty good enough and slates that are in great shape, I'll keep her just the way she is.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Table looks just fine to me buddy, and I agree, Tim is a great mechanic, spent many, many hours on the phone with him helping him advance his skills.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table looks just fine to me buddy, and I agree, Tim is a great mechanic, spent many, many hours on the phone with him helping him advance his skills.

Appreciated your input as well and thanks again! Really glad I made the decision to switch the cloth.

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tables plus

A Very Nice table sir ...congrats---

He is really a great table mech and person.

I purchased my table from Tim last year-

Tim did the RKC upgrades to it ....Huge Thank you Glen also

Tim also is one of the top rated players in MN ..

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
A Very Nice table sir ...congrats---

He is really a great table mech and person.

I purchased my table from Tim last year-

Tim did the RKC upgrades to it ....Huge Thank you Glen also

Tim also is one of the top rated players in MN ..

I love hearing about good mechanics that are GOOD PLAYERS TOO! Win win!

To the OP, Anniversary tables are awesome and you are lucky to have one!

Trent from Toledo