JB Cases at the Expo!
Old
  (#1)
travislj
AzB Silver Member
travislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

JB Cases at the Expo! - 04-02-2019, 07:54 PM

Just wanted to give a shout out to John Barton. We got there early Wednesday afternoon and the were still building his booth. Ask him if I could buy a case and he had Karen take me to the back to find the case I was looking for. My friends liked my case so much they each bought one from him also. One spent $280 on a rugged with some accessories and my other buddy spent $600 on one of the best looking leather cases I've seen. Thanks again John! I really like my 3x6 rugged! (Seems to be built like a tank!)

Old
  (#2)
I Got Lucky
AzB Silver Member
I Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond reputeI Got Lucky has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2019, 08:34 PM

How hard are the JB Rugged cases? It's almost time to replace my trusty old Predator case. I like the protection my very hard 2x4 Predator case provides.

Efren..."I got lucky"..............

Me...."I got lucky too". From running away to running out on The Magician....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BIIl5...ture=youtu.be#

Old
  (#3)
travislj
AzB Silver Member
travislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond reputetravislj has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2019, 08:50 PM

I would say if you've been happy with that case you'll love a JB. As far as how hard that's kinda a tough question. I did lots of research on cases and JB kept coming up as top notch. I really like the fact of all the testing he does on his cases. You should look at some of their videos on YouTube. Hope this helps

Old
  (#4)
peppersauce
AzB Silver Member
peppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got Lucky View Post

How hard are the JB Rugged cases? It's almost time to replace my trusty old Predator case. I like the protection my very hard 2x4 Predator case provides.
I bought a 4x8 rugged to replace my old 2x4 instroke buffalo I’ve been carrying since ‘03. I love my old insroke—great case, everything still functions properly, no quality issues ever. I’ve had the JB for a couple of months now and can say I made a good choice buying it. The 4x8 JB is only slightly bulkier than my 2x4 instroke, much lighter, is better constructed and has more storage pockets and easier access to the contents thanks to the design of the pockets. Great cases!

Last edited by peppersauce; 04-02-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: