Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Jeffrey...Tell no Tales
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Jadssons
Rehab is for Quitters
Jadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-12-2019, 06:05 AM

Epsteinís Madam that lured these young girls in and supplied them will probably meet an unexpected suicide soon as well.

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it" -Albert Einstein

Old
  (#17)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 08:00 AM

And no one will shed a tear.

Old
  (#18)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-12-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
If they can get him from a secure unit, it sends the message that no one can be offered protection. One way to send a message. Keep quiet or face the consequences if you speak up.
Assuming purely for discussion purposes that Epstein was murdered and did not simply commit suicide and also assuming purely for discussion purposes that there is actually a malevolent "they" lurking in the background willing and able to carry out such murders of Epstein and others in the first place, there's at least one other way to look at the above.

As far as we know so far, Epstein hadn't failed to keep quiet but "they" still apparently decided to off him.....so a different message to others involved might be concluded to be that the same "they" are going to off everyone involved....whether a policy of "keeping quiet" is being followed or not

Speculation can be fun but it's probably unwise to take any of it too seriously.

Mike

Old
  (#19)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadssons View Post
Epsteinís Madam that lured these young girls in and supplied them will probably meet an unexpected suicide soon as well.
Do you speak of the notorious Jizz Lane Shag Well that was allegedly seen attending Chelsea's wedding?

Epstein's pimp mama partner in crime.

Old
  (#20)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Assuming purely for discussion purposes that Epstein was murdered and did not simply commit suicide and also assuming purely for discussion purposes that there is actually a malevolent "they" lurking in the background willing and able to carry out such murders of Epstein and others in the first place, there's at least one other way to look at the above.

As far as we know so far, Epstein hadn't failed to keep quiet but "they" still apparently decided to off him.....so a different message to others involved might be concluded to be that the same "they" are going to off everyone involved....whether a policy of "keeping quiet" is being followed or not

Speculation can be fun but it's probably unwise to take any of it too seriously.
Then again what do you really know.

Old
  (#21)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I reads as if he knows he's speculating, that it's fun, but not to be taken too seriously.

Because that's what he said, directly.

Here is some of that from me.

Most people realize things are often not what they seem, and that arrangements are sometimes made so the official accounts are coverups of what really happened. In fact, that is the dominant view of what is happening now with this situation (although opinions vary as to what the real story is).

I propose thinking just a little more deeply, at least one layer further down, is still more interesting.

That the obvious thing most people will think (details varying, sure, but it's the same supposed 'what really happened' story, just with different sponsorship) IS the trick itself.

Consider that with Epstein's death, no one can challenge and possibly exclude the evidence taken from his Manhattan residence. Consider that any NDAs he may have made with his victims in the past may now be null and void, if there is no one to enforce their terms. (That isn't entirely clear if his estate takes them up, or if they were held by his companies and they continue without him, but still.)

Now add in that smarter people will assume the same network that used his services for intel, blackmail and control purposes is the group that arranged his death, regardless of the expectable findings that 'mistakes were made' but only out of incompetence and not corruption.

This brings a lot of heat onto his network, and ruins some of the defenseworks they would otherwise still have in hand, and they would have to realize it. Would such a network make such a mistake? Or might it be some other forces in opposition to them, setting them up, knowing full well what it will look like to most people?

Remember, things are not always what they seem. Apply that knowledge to the potential for framing admitted villains for things they didn't do. One obvious example is if a Mafia family wants to take a territory under a dual control/split arrangement of two other families, it may murder someone or several, make it look like one of the two attacked the other, hoping they will go to war and decimate each other, to pick up the pieces afterward.

Sure, maybe I've read too many spy novels or seen too much of the original Mission:Impossible tv series. However, so many things at this level are a house of mirrors, and what gets decided is the real person is but another mirror reflection and red meat to throw to the dogs to escape. BTW, this may also apply to the testimony of the young Giuffre woman recently released. She may be given great credence as a victim, but then she would be a perfect vehicle to be used to seed in further blackmail, in a wheels within wheels defense in depth plan. When a massive long-standing criminal org is involved, they do plan how to do limited hangouts, cover stories for their cover stories, and etc. They've had at least ten years to work these up about Epstein, if the first coverup failed. I believe they would have done so (even before 2008), unless they were so arrogantly confident in their leverage power they decided they were completely untouchable.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 08-12-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Old
  (#22)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Not sure what subject(s) you have in mind.....but I'm certainly not the one of the people who are claiming to 'know' anything about Epstein's death.

Mike

Old
  (#23)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

turn it around; do you think anyone will want to come forward publicly now and testify? if they could get one of the most high profile prisoner inside one of the most secure correction centers, they can get anyone.

Old
  (#24)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

08-12-2019, 01:00 PM

I find it amusing the leftist ding bats really don't encourage speculation, rumors and unsubstantiated claims against people.

Remind me again what was used at the FISA court to spy on Trump.

Nothing we say, or anyone else says about Epstein could be presented in court, it's speculation. YOu guys ran to a court with the same misinformation as if it were fact.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#25)
memikey
Never Has Been

08-12-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skogstokig View Post
turn it around; do you think anyone will want to come forward publicly now and testify? if they could get one of the most high profile prisoner inside one of the most secure correction centers, they can get anyone.
There's nothing to turn around. I said there was are "at least one" other way to look at the rationale that poster put forward....not "only one". I gave one example. You are giving what you see as another possibility (though it looks to me very similar to the one the poster I was replying to put forward). No problem there anyway..

I'm not entirely sure exactly what you have in mind re someone "coming forward publicly now and testify". As far as testimony goes a host of victim witnesses were lined up by the prosecution. It looks to me from their reported reactions after Epstein's death that those alleged victims who would have been lined up by the prosecution to give testimony at the trial are still willing to testify. In fact, if anything, it looks from some of their reported comments like they are, more than anything else, disappointed that they 'might' not now get the chance to testify in court unless one or more of Epstein's co-conspirators (so far un-named but it seems pretty obvious Maxwell is one of them) or someone else is charged and stands trial.

That might still happen.The SDNY have made it clear there was conspiracy involved in the charges and that means there is at least one co-conspirator they have identified. They have made it clear their investigations are therefore not over with Epstein's death.

Flights of speculative fancy are fine......and they can be fun..........but I prefer to observe things that are verifiably happening and to wait and see what develops.

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 08-12-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Old
  (#26)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

08-12-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I reads as if he knows he's speculating, that it's fun, but not to be taken too seriously.

Because that's what he said, directly.

Here is some of that from me.

Most people realize things are often not what they seem, and that arrangements are sometimes made so the official accounts are coverups of what really happened. In fact, that is the dominant view of what is happening now with this situation (although opinions vary as to what the real story is).

I propose thinking just a little more deeply, at least one layer further down, is still more interesting.

That the obvious thing most people will think (details varying, sure, but it's the same supposed 'what really happened' story, just with different sponsorship) IS the trick itself.

Consider that with Epstein's death, no one can challenge and possibly exclude the evidence taken from his Manhattan residence. Consider that any NDAs he may have made with his victims in the past may now be null and void, if there is no one to enforce their terms. (That isn't entirely clear if his estate takes them up, or if they were held by his companies and they continue without him, but still.)

Now add in that smarter people will assume the same network that used his services for intel, blackmail and control purposes is the group that arranged his death, regardless of the expectable findings that 'mistakes were made' but only out of incompetence and not corruption.

This brings a lot of heat onto his network, and ruins some of the defenseworks they would otherwise still have in hand, and they would have to realize it. Would such a network make such a mistake? Or might it be some other forces in opposition to them, setting them up, knowing full well what it will look like to most people?

Remember, things are not always what they seem. Apply that knowledge to the potential for framing admitted villains for things they didn't do. One obvious example is if a Mafia family wants to take a territory under a dual control/split arrangement of two other families, it may murder someone or several, make it look like one of the two attacked the other, hoping they will go to war and decimate each other, to pick up the pieces afterward.

Sure, maybe I've read too many spy novels or seen too much of the original Mission:Impossible tv series. However, so many things at this level are a house of mirrors, and what gets decided is the real person is but another mirror reflection and red meat to throw to the dogs to escape. BTW, this may also apply to the testimony of the young Giuffre woman recently released. She may be given great credence as a victim, but then she would be a perfect vehicle to be used to seed in further blackmail, in a wheels within wheels defense in depth plan. When a massive long-standing criminal org is involved, they do plan how to do limited hangouts, cover stories for their cover stories, and etc. They've had at least ten years to work these up about Epstein, if the first coverup failed. I believe they would have done so (even before 2008), unless they were so arrogantly confident in their leverage power they decided they were completely untouchable.
Interesting background from your favorite columnist.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2019-07-10.html

Epstein allegedly hired private dicks to dig up dirt on his accusers. On top of that he went after the cops on the case as well.

It was the Florida state attorney that gave the sweetheart deal to Epstein.

Now, mega lawyers David Boies and Alan Dershowitz are locked in mortal combat regarding allegations made by Epstein's purported sex slaves.

Epstein was allegedly, much more than a pedo he was also an international sex trafficker. The former is bad but the latter is on the evil side.

Jizz Lane is where the truth can be found. She allegedly attended Chelsea's wedding.

This story could end up being as big as the opioid crisis, according to this dude who was on Mark Levin last night, there is a sex trafficking epidemic of minors in the US.

It's very interesting that the Demos want open borders in the middle of a sex trafficking crisis. The ACLU is on the side of violent street gangs and now it looks like the Demos are on the side of the very lucrative sex slave industry that is practiced by the Cartels.

Looks like, for all the Marxist talk, folks are looking out for bedness. According to this dude on the Mark Levin show, the life span for a trafficked minor is on average about seven years.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: