Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Ever want to reach through the phone and grab someone around the neck ?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Ever want to reach through the phone and grab someone around the neck ?
Old
  (#1)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Ever want to reach through the phone and grab someone around the neck ? - 08-08-2019, 05:18 PM

It might be a lil long fellas

Last thursday ....a week ago today. I purchased a john deere riding mower for half price at lowes. It was a return that looked just as good as the new ones sitting beside it. We got it outside and tried to start it before loading it in my truck but it would not start. The manager assured me they would take care of whatever issue it had and that it had the same warranty as a new one. So i left it there to be fixed.

The next day i get a call from the bussiness doing the warranty work asking when is the best time to stop by that day to pick up the mower. I explain it was still at lowes in collierville and was not at my house. She replied the work order had my home address on it. I replied yes that is the address on record but i left it at lowes for them to twke care of the warranty work and i saw no reason to load up a mower that i could not use right away. She replied that they would go pick it up that day.

So tuesday comes and i call the repair place to check on the status of my new mower. Imagine my surprise when i find out that they have not picked it up yet. She assured me they would be out that day to pick it up and would i be home ? I again inform her that it was still at lowes and she said ok. I also was not happy that she informed me it would be a week before they got to it and would call me when it was repaired.

Well imagine my surprise today when i get a text from my ex girlfriend .....who lives at the address on record with lowes that some one had come by to pick up that mower to be repaired.

Lemme tell you there was not a doubt in that womans mind when i called her and raised hell about them finally getting off their ass to come pick up a mower that she had obviously lied about two previous times . and i also went off about the fact that i had told them two previous times it was located at lowes and not the address on the work order. Her response ? She sent the driver to lowes and was told it was not there so he went to the address on record..

So i go to lowes and ask them where the hell is my lawn mower ? They assured me it was still there and would have the issue with the repair plwce taken care of tommorow since it was past closing time now.

Haven't had my blood pressure raised this high in a long time.

Old
  (#2)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-08-2019, 06:52 PM

"Nothing runs like a Deere."

Sorry to hear of the runaround. I operate new Deere equipment daily. Do yourself a favor, spend the extra money and only use JD fluids, filters and parts while under warranty and document everything.

Congrats on a fine mower and super score.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#3)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

08-08-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
"Nothing runs like a Deere."

Sorry to hear of the runaround. I operate new Deere equipment daily. Do yourself a favor, spend the extra money and only use JD fluids, filters and parts while under warranty and document everything.

Congrats on a fine mower and super score.
Appreciate the advice. Yea i think it was a super deal. Retails for 1599 and bought it for 799. Like i said....could not tell it from the new ones in the same row with it.

I used to work for a company that had john deeres and cats. Nothing wrong with the deeres at all but the cats seemed to have a lil more power.

As for this woman i dealt with . i understand the confusion she had last friday with the address but just how hard is it to make a note on the work order that the mower is still at lowes ?

Old
  (#4)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

08-08-2019, 07:48 PM

Subscribe to Lil Robin's mowing service and you won't need a mower.

Old
  (#5)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

08-08-2019, 11:13 PM

Well i needed to buy a mower so I went to the small engine repair guy and asked what I should buy?

His reply- THEY ARE ALL JUNK. I HATE THEM ALL EQUALY.

My brother in law bought a JD at Lowes, found many parts which should be metal are plastic.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

Old
  (#6)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-09-2019, 04:30 AM

Lowes sells the "e" line for JD. If you go to a dealer they do not sell the e line. The units they sell are considerably heavier and I'm sure they cost more. Worth it? Who knows. I have a 20 year old simplicity that I paid a bunch for.

Old
  (#7)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Thumbs up 08-09-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Subscribe to Lil Robin's mowing service and you won't need a mower.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#8)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

08-10-2019, 07:10 AM

I took off work early so i could drive the 50 miles to the repair facility before they closed. Once i got face to face with the manager and the lady ( young girl ) who i had been dealing with over the phone the manager promised my problem would be resolved monday .

Nothing like a face to face meeting to iron out issues.

Old
  (#9)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 07:53 AM

I would have canceled the sale when they went to the house.

I would have tried to start it and engage the blades before I bought it though.

I'd cancel it right now.

I'd be willing to bet after you get the mower, you'll be seeing that repair shop again.

Of course I could be wrong, but too many things already not going smooth.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

The rail is your best friend.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: