Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files
Old
  (#1)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files - 08-09-2019, 07:00 PM

And the nightmare begins...

Highlights from the Jeff Epstein files

*Bill Clinton held a private event on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island, according to one of Epstein’s victims. Clinton had previously denied ever being on the island.

*Ghislaine Maxwell would trawl women’s locker rooms to find women to perform sexual acts for Jeff Epstein and his rich friends.

*Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson allegedly partied with Jeff Epstein on his island.

*Glenn Dubin, Marvin Minsky, Jean-Luc Brunel, Prince Andrew, “another prince,” a “foreign president,” and an unknown owner of a “large hotel chain” in France were among the men one of Epstein’s victims was alleged to have been forced to have sex with.

*Epstein’s Amazon orders included the following books: “SM 101: A Realistic Introduction,” “SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude,” “A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners,” Giuffre alleges.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#2)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-09-2019, 09:08 PM

Clinton likes to just fly and watch?

dumluk

Old
  (#3)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-10-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
*Bill Clinton held a private event on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island, according to one of Epstein’s victims. Clinton had previously denied ever being on the island.
That wording can infer, accidentally of course lol, that Clinton no longer denies ever being on the island.....which of course isn't the case at all. He denies ever having been on that island.

Either the victim or Clinton is mistaken or lying about him ever having been on the private island. Now "if" it's the latter (which obviously no-one here including me knows) one thing is crystal clear...….Clinton having specifically publicly denied in very plain language that he has ever been on the island at any time will transpire to be just about the most monumental schoolboy tactical error ever uttered by anyone denying involvement in something, let alone by a high profile former President and former lawyer.

If that was a lie it will be very easy to credibly establish it is a lie.... and if it is credibly established to be a lie, he will have voluntarily thrown himself further on to the fires of suspicion by making such an unwise false public statement.

I have no problem in believing Clinton (or just about anyone else) might be capable of some of the Epstein related behaviour he is suspected of. Fact is sometimes such similar behaviour is even going on right under our own noses by people, maybe even family members, that we think we know well and who we would never suspect of being warped in that way...…..so obviously it is going on and being engaged in by people we don't know at all.

However, as a realist and cynic, I am struggling mightily to believe, without some very credible evidence, that Clinton, his advisors and his lawyers etc would be so monumentally stupid as to very clearly publicly deny him ever having set foot on that island if in truth he actually had ever set foot on it. They have got to know that such a lie is unsustainable and is a public relations and legal disaster waiting to happen. It would be an an infinitely easier position to defend and a far less potentially legally damaging prospect for anyone who did visit the island and who did engage in criminal activity while there to simply freely admit having visited the island.....cos that's not a crime in itself and such a visit or visits is probably something that is very easy for press or investigators or prosecutors etc to prove happened anyway, if it did happen. Any guilty island visitors would surely simply admit to having visited the island and at the same time deny either participating in or having any knowledge of any criminal activity going on while they were there (which is very considerably harder to prove to be a lie).

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 08-10-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

However, as a realist and cynic, I am struggling mightily to believe, without some very credible evidence, that Clinton, his advisors and his lawyers etc would be so monumentally stupid as to very clearly publicly deny him ever having set foot on that island if in truth he actually had ever set foot on it. They have got to know that such a lie is unsustainable and is a public relations and legal disaster waiting to happen.
You're funny on this. Funny as in odd, not amusing.

Clinton is already well known to lie about such matters. Under oath. Lots of advisers and lawyers involved.

Facing disbarment, he resigned from the Supreme Court Bar.

His law license was suspended in Arkansas and he paid a $25,000 fine.

He paid a $90,000 fine for contempt of court, having given false testimony in his sexual harassment trial.

And you still struggle to believe such a thing?

I find that curious.

I think it's likely he even lies to his lawyers and advisers.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#5)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 06:25 AM

Jeffrey Epstein Dead In Apparent Suicide

"A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m"

Aug 10, 2019 9:13 AM

Old
  (#6)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Jeffrey Epstein Dead In Apparent Suicide

"A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m"

Took longer than I thought

Old
  (#7)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Took longer than I thought
It takes time to buy off officials and plan an elaborate escape. Bill and Hillary can only work so fast.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#8)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

08-10-2019, 07:04 AM

Really surprised it wasn't suicide by two gun shots to the back of the head...…..

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#9)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
Really surprised it wasn't suicide by two gun shots to the back of the head...…..
might as well have been. i guess the dirt stays under the rock now

Old
  (#10)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-10-2019, 08:37 AM

Jeffrey is now comparing notes with Vince Foster and Seth Rich.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#11)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 08:44 AM

What odds does anyone give that JE is alive and on a plane at this very moment, given another identity and never to be heard from again? Even money?

Old
  (#12)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

08-10-2019, 08:49 AM

FBI Opens Probe After Jeffrey Epstein Dies In Apparent "Suicide"

Epstein was not currently on suicide watch when he was found in his cell this morning.

Old
  (#13)
jgpool
Cue ball draw with this?
jgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond reputejgpool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

08-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Jeffrey is now comparing notes with Vince Foster and Seth Rich.
And Ron Brown.

Joe G

"I am old enough to know my limits, and I am young enough to exceed them" Dick Vermeil

McDermott M66G, BEM, 4 arrow points with black leather wrap.

Old
  (#14)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-10-2019, 09:19 AM

They were getting too close to willie.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: