Baby get your blue dress on
Old
  (#1)
asiasdad
All PEDOS must DIE
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

Baby get your blue dress on - 08-14-2019, 03:03 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6YvRBVVcsio0lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkbrerTK8-g

It looks like the Rothschilds, Vatican, and English royal assholes
are tossing their puppets to the wolves until they can figure out
when to escalate their agenda 21 plan to depopulate the world

Enjoy the show

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant - Maximilien Robespierre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRtE...EZhCDCEMZHUjRg

Old
  (#2)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-14-2019, 06:17 PM

Epstein's favorite.

Name:  dress.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  57.9 KB

dumluk

Old
  (#3)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...6YvRBVVcsio0lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkbrerTK8-g

It looks like the Rothschilds, Vatican, and English royal assholes
are tossing their puppets to the wolves until they can figure out
when to escalate their agenda 21 plan to depopulate the world

Enjoy the show
Did you even read the article in your first link above? Anyway, in case you didn't see the other thread.....

Prints of that (mildly amusing if you know its title and know the Monica history) painting have been available to the public (currently at price of $40) since 2012.

https://www.saatchiart.com/print/Pai...2/1670265/view

The artist was Petrina Ryan-Kleid. She titled the painting "Parsing Bill" and exhibited the painting for her degree show in 2012 when she graduated from New York Academy of Art. It obviously wasn't produced by her in 2012 for the purpose of praising or flattering Clinton, quite the reverse apparently.

There are probably dozens and possibly even hundreds or even thousands of those prints in homes etc all over the USA/world. Epstein may have bought a print and had it mounted or may even have acquired the original painting. Who cares? What significance does it have to anything? Why would anyone be surprised that a weirdo like Epstein has strange artistic tastes?

By the way for quite some time now there's an artist called Jet Nijkamp who has been hawking dozens of pastel paintings she has done of Donald Trump in women's dresses. She titled the collection "Dress Like A Woman" She did it as some kind of protest at Donald's instructions to staff to "dress like women" from a couple of years ago. Those paintings didn't arise out of some obscure conspiracy either and there are probably several prints of them in people's homes....if that's their weird taste in art. I'm betting that if anyone was willing to put the time into it they could probably find artists who have done paintings of just about every post WWII President in women's attire. Truth is often nearly as strange as some of the fantasies you buy into

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 08-15-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-15-2019, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Did you even read the article in your first link above? Anyway, in case you didn't see the other thread.....

Prints of that (mildly amusing if you know its title and know the Monica history) painting have been available to the public (currently at price of $40) since 2012.

https://www.saatchiart.com/print/Pai...2/1670265/view

The artist was Petrina Ryan-Kleid. She titled the painting "Parsing Bill" and exhibited the painting for her degree show in 2012 when she graduated from New York Academy of Art. It obviously wasn't produced by her in 2012 for the purpose of praising or flattering Clinton, quite the reverse apparently.

There are probably dozens and possibly even hundreds or even thousands of those prints in homes etc all over the USA/world. Epstein may have bought a print and had it mounted or may even have acquired the original painting. Who cares? What significance does it have to anything? Why would anyone be surprised that a weirdo like Epstein has strange artistic tastes?

By the way for quite some time now there's an artist called Jet Nijkamp who has been hawking dozens of pastel paintings she has done of Donald Trump in women's dresses. She titled the collection "Dress Like A Woman" She did it as some kind of protest at Donald's instructions to staff to "dress like women" from a couple of years ago. Those paintings didn't arise out of some obscure conspiracy either and there are probably several prints of them in people's homes....if that's their weird taste in art. I'm betting that if anyone was willing to put the time into it they could probably find artists who have done paintings of just about every post WWII President in women's attire. Truth is often nearly as strange as some of the fantasies you buy into
So you are saying that Epstein, the billionaire, could not afford the original and bought a print?

I think it's likely he bought the original.

Who cares? Apparently a lot of people.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 08-15-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Old
  (#5)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
So you are saying that Epstein, the billionaire, could not afford the original and bought a print?

I think it's likely ha bought the original.

Not for the first time, your over-eagerness to troll and be a smart ass overtakes either your willingness or your ability to read and understand English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey
…… Epstein may have bought a print and had it mounted or may even have acquired the original painting.....
How on earth can you interpret the above to mean that I am saying..... "that Epstein the billionaire could not afford the original and bought a print?" ????

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 08-15-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Old
  (#6)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 09:04 AM

It is a great thread for a Pool Forum NPR....nice pic.

dumluk

Old
  (#7)
Hunter
The King of Memes
Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond reputeHunter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1000
Location: Arizona: Land of a Half Million Illegal Immigrants and a "dry heat"...

08-15-2019, 09:10 AM

The original painting actually had a few more details...
Attached Images

"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you"...

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post

I think it's likely he bought the original.

Whether he could afford the original or not, PDJT (before becoming president) bought and displayed in a prominent spot in his TT home, a copy of a Renoir, and claimed it was the original.

Quote:
When Trump assured O'Brien that the painting was real, the biographer was skeptical.

"Donald, it's not," he said, according to Vanity Fair. "I grew up in Chicago. That Renoir is called Two Sisters on the Terrace, and it's hanging on the wall at the Art Institute of Chicago. That's not an original." O'Brien said Trump brought up the "original painting" again the next day as they boarded the jet again to return to New York.

Amanda Hicks, spokeswoman for the Art Institute of Chicago, told the Chicago Tribune that the institute is "satisfied that our version is real." Hicks said the Institute received the painting as a gift in 1933 from a donor who had purchased it for $100,000 from a dealer, who bought it from the artist in 1881.

The Impressionist painting is featured in the institute's online gallery and you can see it in Gallery 201 in Chicago, alongside other European paintings and sculptures.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#9)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-15-2019, 11:12 AM

I bet Klinton thought that portrait was hysterical when he visited Epstein's joint to rape some 14 year-old girls.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#10)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 11:30 AM

Sounds like a ZZ Top song

Old
  (#11)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Sounds like a ZZ Top song
Fee fee fi fi fo fo fum...

Devil with a Blue Dress On.

Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels.

Rock and ROLLLLLL!

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 08-15-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Old
  (#12)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Whether he could afford the original or not, PDJT (before becoming president) bought and displayed in a prominent spot in his TT home, a copy of a Renoir, and claimed it was the original.
Kind of old news.

Not sure what that tangential disconnected matter has to do with this or how it in any way responds to my comment.

Are you trying to say you think it's a fake?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#13)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

08-15-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
I bet Klinton thought that portrait was hysterical when he visited Epstein's joint to rape some 14 year-old girls.
Yeah, but I am sure he couldn't laugh. Hillary wouldn't like it...and she was holding the 14 year old down.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: