Sherri & Keith Josey Experience

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I would like to share something with a public. Most of us who love pool and pool cues are looking for a good cue that is going to plat great and to serve us well. Which is going to be consisent what I actually consider to be one of the most important things. There are also some of us, or better to say most of us who beside this want that the cue would be preciselly built. But there are maybe a smaller amount of us who beside all these want to have great treatment and communication with a guy who builds us the cue andto feel comfortable with him. Well, especially this is very important when you are not from States but from overseas. For me, it is higly important to feel that my choosen cue maker cares for me and for my cue and not only during the order process and before the money was sent but all way thru and after everything is finished. I like cues and have many of them but those I appreciate the most are those that were built by someone I connected with more closely. Only than I am able to appreciate the cue the way I want the cue to be appreciated.
First time I placed an order for a custom build with Keith Josey only I was expecting for was to get a great playing cue and then I wasn't aware that actually I am not getting a cue but that actually I am gaining a friends....friends for life time. It is hard to describe how nice experience I had with Sherri and Keith and back then I was thinking that this might be because I am from Croatia and that they maybe want to show themselves in the best light and to put an impression on me. Since I was very satisfied with the cue they built me, I put one more order and then one more but they have stayed the same. They treated me like I was a king every time and they always thrown in...in the package something more, something additional who I didn't order nor paid for as a token of their appreciation. They don't care for money and they really want to please you and even more. It doesn't matter how big your order is nor how many you are going to spend, they will treat you the same. Now, I beside some amazing cues have a life time friends and I will keep on ordering cues from them and be theirs life time customer. What I've got from them goes far beyond getting an amazing playing cue. I've gained a life time friends and this is one of the most important thing in this world.
For all of you who still haven't ordered a cue directly from them I highly suggest to go for it and to have the greatest building experiences you can get. You will come out with much more than a great, great cue. It is hard or almost impossible to meet better people than Sherri and Keith are.
Sherri and Keith, thank you so much, thank you for everything and be proud on cues you build but even more on that what people you are.
Kindest regards
Davor

Attachments

• IMG_20180410_131958.jpg
    IMG_20180410_131958.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_20180410_132123.jpg
    IMG_20180410_132123.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_20180410_132055.jpg
    IMG_20180410_132055.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20180410_131851.jpg
    IMG_20180410_131851.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_20180410_132059.jpg
    IMG_20180410_132059.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 303

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even more amazing is that they were the same way when I ordered just a shaft.

I sent them the butt of a cue made by Greg Hearn (Greg is no longer with us) . He not only made the shaft,he noticed the wrap (leather) was coming off. He repaired that (no charge).

they couldn't have been nicer if I was purchasing 10 cues. Quality work at a fair cost and customer service as good as it gets.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your cues are awesome. I've had 2 experiences with Sherri and Keith. I had a cue built in 2011 and I just sent another makers cue for some work that was less than $100. I too, was treated like royalty with Keith calling me to verify exactly what I wanted & his opinion on something.
I would highly recommend them. Nicest folks on this planet.
Enjoy your cues !!!

Patiktik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith and Sherri are the best!!!

I had a cue made by Keith around 2 years ago and I never felt like I am dealing with a business. Sherri made it a point that I won't feel I am ordering from abroad.

Cue was a bit delayed as this was around the time when the hammer is about to fall on ivory in the US, meaning my non-ivory cue needed to be pushed back a bit. They were really upfront with it, didn't give me run-arounds.

As with my experience with Al Bautista, Keith and Sherri are the best to deal with. Truly outstanding considering how in-demand they are and still remember you on a personal level. They are an example of how small businesses should be run.