Can anyone tell me please, who played both of this shafts,
which one has less deflection?
Assuming that both have the same tips.

Thanks

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz Ex Pro

Please forgive me for my 3 month late reply but I found this post when I was searching for something else. I just ordered a Meucci Pro, a partial 31" one to be added to my cue being built that I hope to have in my hands by mid August. I paid $182/shipped for the 31" partial shaft. The Mezz I am sure is a great shaft and although not available in 31", but 30" for $40 more, their price is well over double of the Meucci. Like 130% more

Not like my decision will be swayed since I already ordered the shaft, but for that much more money would you say the Mezz if worth the price?

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please forgive me for my 3 month late reply but I found this post when I was searching for something else. I just ordered a Meucci Pro, a partial 31" one to be added to my cue being built that I hope to have in my hands by mid August. I paid $182/shipped for the 31" partial shaft. The Mezz I am sure is a great shaft and although not available in 31", but 30" for $40 more, their price is well over double of the Meucci. Like 130% more

Not like my decision will be swayed since I already ordered the shaft, but for that much more money would you say the Mezz if worth the price?

I have hit with some Meucci's..., But it always comes down to build quality for me. I am not a fan of some of the things I have seen Meucci put out recently. I gladly pay more for quality. Mezz has not disappointed me yet.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have hit with some Meucci's..., But it always comes down to build quality for me. I am not a fan of some of the things I have seen Meucci put out recently. I gladly pay more for quality. Mezz has not disappointed me yet.
Good to know, thanks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk