Freddy the Beard Magazine - 4th Edition!

phdaughter

Cat Bentivegna Adami
Happy New Year, Freddy the Beard Fans!

Please check out the 4th edition of Freddythebeard.com Magazine which includes:
•The latest Dutch Voice column by: Pepijn de Wit
•An article on Chicago’s famous Bensinger’s pool room from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
•Profile of Hall of Famer Bill Incardona in Stars of the Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers
•Crazy about Pool on Banking with the Beard book
•From The Philippines, The AnitoKid on Freddy the Beard

Bank on, Brother! One-pocket forever! Straight pool forever! Old School Pool with the Lion logo are available as of today on our site. We upgraded the art significantly and are now ready to go! Sorry if you tried to order them last month, I didn't want to send out any inferior product :)

All of his shirts, sweatshirts, hats for men and women can be bought here

My Dad loved seeing his pals wear his gear at the pool room and at the DCC. Bank on, Brothers and Sisters!

-Catherine Bentivegna Adami, Publisher
Freddythebeard.com
https://freddythebeard.com/

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy the Beard Shirts

I get a lot of compliments on my "Bank On Brother" shirt.

Wonderful to see you are keeping the dream and information very much alive.

:grin::D:grin:

DEXTER

Runde fan
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered 2 long sleeve shirts off the site. Lion on back, bank on brother on front, old school pool on sleeve.

What I received was 4 shirts, 2 long sleeve and 2 short sleeve.
Lion logo on front and, Taking it on the road, on sleeve.

Do you have the shirts/hoodies that you're advertising on the site?

Last edited:

phdaughter

Cat Bentivegna Adami
Hi Sir,

Yes, everything on Freddythebeard.com is available as of yesterday morning. All the shirts/sweatshirts are now being printed and shipped directly to each customer through a large clothing manufacturer and that is why I can now offer so many styles.

Prior to yesterday, the only shirts I had were from my father's original inventory which is now gone. All shirts as of yesterday, now ship directly from the printer in the styles up on freddythebeard.com.

Sorry that I did not have the exact styles you wanted from the old collection(that's why I sent 4 instead of 2.) I also sent you a private message. Thanks again for your business :)
Best,
Cat

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
4TJewVu.jpg

Thank you for including my piece on The Beard
in the 4th Edition of the Freddythebeard.com magazine! ❤️

Thank you very much, Catherine Bentivegna Adami!

AnitoKid

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Happy New Year, Freddy the Beard Fans!

Please check out the 4th edition of Freddythebeard.com Magazine which includes:
•The latest Dutch Voice column by: Pepijn de Wit
•An article on Chicago’s famous Bensinger’s pool room from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
•Profile of Hall of Famer Bill Incardona in Stars of the Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers
•Crazy about Pool on Banking with the Beard book
•From The Philippines, The AnitoKid on Freddy the Beard

Bank on, Brother! One-pocket forever! Straight pool forever! Old School Pool with the Lion logo are available as of today on our site. We upgraded the art significantly and are now ready to go! Sorry if you tried to order them last month, I didn't want to send out any inferior product :)

All of his shirts, sweatshirts, hats for men and women can be bought here

My Dad loved seeing his pals wear his gear at the pool room and at the DCC. Bank on, Brothers and Sisters!

-Catherine Bentivegna Adami, Publisher
Freddythebeard.com
https://freddythebeard.com/

Is the "bankingwiththebeard" still your website, or did you change to "freddythebeard.com" ??