Shane and Dechaine, stats

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know one is first name and the other last, but it rhymes well and I say it that way all the time LOL

Has Dechaine ever beat SVB? I have seen 3 of their matches available on YouTube, some from Ultimate 10 ball, Turning Stone and one more. Dechaine has played well in each, in Turning Stone he could have won the first game but missed an easy 9 and went down 3-0 before taking a big lead of 7-4 or something similar going to 9. He lost that hill hill, due to what I think was a bad shot where he tried to bank a ball at full speed instead of playing what looked to be a no-brainer safe. Other times he also messed up some shots to let Shane into the match, where Mike was playing well. It's like Mike goes full out, plays well, but something causes him to make a mistake or not win a game he should or something and he lets Shane into the match to take the win. I mean sets where Mike was clearly about to run over Shane, but his shoelace got untied and he smacked his nose in the dirt at the finish line.

And we know he lost the TAR match to Shane.

I know Mike from Snookers and can easily ask him there, but I don't like leaving my curiosity burning for too long :grin-square:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Dechaine has beat Shane is several tourny's and even in action with Dippy breaking for Shane I think.

They have some back and fourth, but heads up in a longer set, MD will get CRUSHED by SVB. Mike just aint there yet.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dechaine has beat Shane is several tourny's and even in action with Dippy breaking for Shane I think.

They have some back and fourth, but heads up in a longer set, MD will get CRUSHED by SVB. Mike just aint there yet.

I thought he must have at some point, but nothing I saw available had him winning, they must not have been streamed or recorded matches. I remember that breaking thing, did not remember who it was against though, and I think I skimmed over that whole thing without paying much attention to it.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought he must have at some point, but nothing I saw available had him winning, they must not have been streamed or recorded matches. I remember that breaking thing, did not remember who it was against though, and I think I skimmed over that whole thing without paying much attention to it.

Dechaine beat Shane at DCC 9-ball this year 9-2.

Freddie <~~~ Dechaine from Maine beat Shane on the... oh f*ck it

liakos

Banned
Mike beat Shane in 2011, I think, in the us open, 9-3 I believe!!! I think in short races between them its up in the air, anything after 9 games, Shane is the favorite!!! The longer the race, the more Shane can easily run through mike!!! Remember his nickname, fireball, at the beginning, his on fire, but once the fire goes out,,, so does mike:) its a stamina thing, he doesn't have that in him, and I don't think that can be learned!!! Just my 2 cents!!! If they do races to 5, once a day, I like mike!!! 51/49;)

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Mike beat Shane in 2011, I think, in the us open, 9-3 I believe!!! I think in short races between them its up in the air, anything after 9 games, Shane is the favorite!!! The longer the race, the more Shane can easily run through mike!!! Remember his nickname, fireball, at the beginning, his on fire, but once the fire goes out,,, so does mike:) its a stamina thing, he doesn't have that in him, and I don't think that can be learned!!! Just my 2 cents!!! If they do races to 5, once a day, I like mike!!! 51/49;)

It can be learned, but not cheap... :eek::eek::eek:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member

Dude you're like Kid Dynomite with a broken return key :)

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very few videos on youtube have Shane losing if there is any at all. If you go by youtube Shane never loses lol.

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member

If you think Mike is a favorite over Shane in short sets we can do one a day race to 5 for 1K until one of us says Uncle! At Derby we can do 1 set a day for 10 straight days. :)

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has Dechaine and Bartrum ever played, who would be the favorite if they played somewhere other than there home room. I wonder if Dechaine would want to match up with Chris.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know one is first name and the other last, but it rhymes well and I say it that way all the time LOL

Has Dechaine ever beat SVB? I have seen 3 of their matches available on YouTube, some from Ultimate 10 ball, Turning Stone and one more. Dechaine has played well in each, in Turning Stone he could have won the first game but missed an easy 9 and went down 3-0 before taking a big lead of 7-4 or something similar going to 9. He lost that hill hill, due to what I think was a bad shot where he tried to bank a ball at full speed instead of playing what looked to be a no-brainer safe. Other times he also messed up some shots to let Shane into the match, where Mike was playing well. It's like Mike goes full out, plays well, but something causes him to make a mistake or not win a game he should or something and he lets Shane into the match to take the win. I mean sets where Mike was clearly about to run over Shane, but his shoelace got untied and he smacked his nose in the dirt at the finish line.

And we know he lost the TAR match to Shane.

I know Mike from Snookers and can easily ask him there, but I don't like leaving my curiosity burning for too long :grin-square:

Mike couldnt fade the heat, SVB can and does.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I was up early one morning and someone uploaded day 2 of their TAR match to Youtube,then posted the link here,which has since been removed.

Mike was playing well up until it got to 5-5,and Shane got his break rolling.

30 minutes later,while Mike is a completely world-class player,he looked like he needed WEIGHT. Tommy D.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I was up early one morning and someone uploaded day 2 of their TAR match to Youtube,then posted the link here,which has since been removed.

Mike was playing well up until it got to 5-5,and Shane got his break rolling.

30 minutes later,while Mike is a completely world-class player,he looked like he needed WEIGHT. Tommy D.

Mike DOES need weight from Shane. I think Shane could've given mike the 5 that weekend. Shane went to Vegas on a mission. He wasn't going to lose that match. I'm still surprised mike even did as well as he did.

#Horse-****ed