Scruggs for you thugs

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snapped these pics of a couple cues I never thought I would see again, until behold and lo...I walk into a pool room the other day and there they are.

Both prob mid 80s, when everybody in the mid Atlantic was swinging them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190222-195546.jpg
    Screenshot_20190222-195546.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 825

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dammit. I am enraged to a barely tolerable measure.

I also had pics of the buttsleves, which I accidentally deleted a moment ago.

Moran's!

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
You wouldn’t have a pic of the bottom of the wrapless cue would you. About 10-12 years ago I picked up a Scruggs with that same joint configuration. Sort of a sneaky pete style but not like any I had seen or had. The buttcap was signed with the TS and had another ring above it. Long story short I sent pics to Tim in the mail and he said it was not one of his cues. I still have his return letter and pics of the cue somewhere. Those you have there are really cool.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You wouldn’t have a pic of the bottom of the wrapless cue would you. About 10-12 years ago I picked up a Scruggs with that same joint configuration. Sort of a sneaky pete style but not like any I had seen or had. The buttcap was signed with the TS and had another ring above it. Long story short I sent pics to Tim in the mail and he said it was not one of his cues. I still have his return letter and pics of the cue somewhere. Those you have there are really cool.

Damn. Gotta hate a fake.

I did have pic of butt ends, accidentally deleted it though (which really made me mad...coz I have a new phone and for as hard as it is to take a screenshot with it, it was oppositely equal to delete a picture) and now I am mad again.

I will get another pic for you. Maybe even today.

And this titlist came directly from the chicken shack.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Damn. Gotta hate a fake.

I did have pic of butt ends, accidentally deleted it though (which really made me mad...coz I have a new phone and for as hard as it is to take a screenshot with it, it was oppositely equal to delete a picture) and now I am mad again.

I will get another pic for you. Maybe even today.

And this titlist came directly from the chicken shack.

i picked up a full spliced, wrap less titlist from Tim in 89 when he came to visit Bill McD and they brought some cues to a tourny.

My cue featured a piloted joint and was a tru sneaky. The shafts were made from superb wood, Iv ferrules.

Paid under 3

Tim was a good guy!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Dammit. I am enraged to a barely tolerable measure.

I also had pics of the buttsleves, which I accidentally deleted a moment ago.

Moran's!

Might still be on ur phone somewhere. Files, sd card, downloads, etc.

Finding them, gots no help.

But I have in the past purposely deleted photos and surprise, surprise, they turn up at the worst possible time.

Nice cues!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might still be on ur phone somewhere. Files, sd card, downloads, etc.

Finding them, gots no help.

But I have in the past purposely deleted photos and surprise, surprise, they turn up at the worst possible time.

Nice cues!
Haha.

I was able to find auto backup had occurred between pic taking and deleting...but not how to access the backup data.

Not sure one can access specific backup things, as opposed to returning whole phone to previous state.

I will prob see the dude again soon. Prob easier to just take another pic.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you’re on an iPhone it might be in iCloud..

My four point Scruggs is still my main player,
bought it from the man himself.. super nice
guy who made great hitting cues!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you’re on an iPhone it might be in iCloud..

My four point Scruggs is still my main player,
bought it from the man himself.. super nice
guy who made great hitting cues!

One+ phone...google will soon have all it needs to____.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snapped these pics of a couple cues I never thought I would see again, until behold and lo...I walk into a pool room the other day and there they are.

Both prob mid 80s, when everybody in the mid Atlantic was swinging them.

Thanks, BB. Somehow the title of this thread reminded me of the "Cars for Kids" commercial and now I've got that stuck in my head.

Nice Scruggses though!