Reload this Page New Digicue Blue made by OB
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New Digicue Blue made by OB
Old
  (#1)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

New Digicue Blue made by OB - 11-17-2017, 06:14 PM

I am interested in what is being said about the digicue blue. Please only honest objective opinions. No salesman. Anyone tried it? What are the pro's and con's?

Old
  (#2)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member
nataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
I am interested in what is being said about the digicue blue. Please only honest objective opinions. No salesman. Anyone tried it? What are the pro's and con's?
I am the inventor, and you are welcome to ask me or PM me any questions about the DigiCue BLUE.

Lead Engineer - OB Cues
Inventor of the DigiCue and DigiCue BLUE

Old
  (#3)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataddrho View Post
I am the inventor, and you are welcome to ask me or PM me any questions about the DigiCue BLUE.
I am trying to fix my straightness on the digicue. I will be looking forward to when you do a video on fixing straightness flaws and steering to the left flaws. Keep us posted.

Old
  (#4)
Isaac
AzB Silver Member
Isaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2018, 05:55 PM

Quick question to Nathan - when it says "Tip steer (Left)" does it mean left from shooter's point of view? Basically "Right" would be moving cue butt towards your body and "Left" away from the body (for right handed player ). Correct?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#5)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member
nataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I am trying to fix my straightness on the digicue. I will be looking forward to when you do a video on fixing straightness flaws and steering to the left flaws. Keep us posted.
Here is your video

https://youtu.be/PWTcGn2zQ3I

Lead Engineer - OB Cues

Old
  (#6)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member

01-23-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
Quick question to Nathan - when it says "Tip steer (Left)" does it mean left from shooter's point of view? Basically "Right" would be moving cue butt towards your body and "Left" away from the body (for right handed player ). Correct?

Correct. It is in reference to the tip, opposite to the butt.

Lead Engineer - OB Cues

Old
  (#7)
Isaac
AzB Silver Member
Isaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Correct. It is in reference to the tip, opposite to the butt.
Thank you

Old
  (#8)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member

01-24-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Here is your video

https://youtu.be/PWTcGn2zQ3I
I notice the shooter has a pendulum stroke. I feel my stroke is the same yet I cannot get straightness correct for the digicue. I feel I may have to focus harder and just grind it out. Lotsa trial and error.

Old
  (#9)
row21097
AzB Silver Member
row21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond reputerow21097 has a reputation beyond repute

01-24-2018, 06:59 PM

Great tool! After reading Nateís responses I purchased a digicue blue. I have since shared it with a friend and I believe this is the best tool ever put forward for stroke analysis. BETER THAN VIDEO. There are elements of the stroke (and the digicue algorithm) I, as of yet have come to grips with. Specifically follow through.

Bert

Old
  (#10)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member

01-24-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I notice the shooter has a pendulum stroke. I feel my stroke is the same yet I cannot get straightness correct for the digicue. I feel I may have to focus harder and just grind it out. Lotsa trial and error.
The shooter is me. And yes, you will get it with focus. Try new things and learn small lessons when you get small progressions.

Lead Engineer - OB Cues

Old
  (#11)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member

01-24-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by row21097 View Post
Great tool! After reading Nateís responses I purchased a digicue blue. I have since shared it with a friend and I believe this is the best tool ever put forward for stroke analysis. BETER THAN VIDEO. There are elements of the stroke (and the digicue algorithm) I, as of yet have come to grips with. Specifically follow through.

Bert
Follow through is the phrase I've chosen to use to describe the amount of push or acceleration through the cue ball. Notice my forward stroke is a little longer than my backstroke... It's a clue. And a feeling. Makes a huge difference in accuracy.

Lead Engineer - OB Cues

Old
  (#12)
greyghost
exile
greyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond repute

01-25-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Follow through is the phrase I've chosen to use to describe the amount of push or acceleration through the cue ball. Notice my forward stroke is a little longer than my backstroke... It's a clue. And a feeling. Makes a huge difference in accuracy.

Colorful words that infer Regrips and jerky deliveries.

Everyone says odd terms like follow through then searches for odd words like push to describe their true meaning.

Notice the distance the back hand moves during the shot delivery and itís end/stopping point/finish completing the entire sequence. The ENTIRE delivery and subsequent end of the motion is a little longer than the backstroke... It's a clue. And a feeling. Makes a huge difference in accuracy

What this means is the entire length of stroke forward and back is not 180 degrees. But the best strike position is at the 90 mark and the end is at the 0 /180 degree line.

If the hands behind the 90 mark then it has leverage just to name one. If itís past it on contact it has lost simple effective leverage....also including losing ability of mainintjng course to chosen finish. The hand wonít hinge and the fulcrum the cue sits in will become useless

Complicated and ineffective equates to steering and deceleration

And a good stroke looks like a quarter moon with a corner missing not like a J

Old
  (#13)
Hinekanman
AzB Silver Member
Hinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Is there a way you can explain finesse. Am i suppose to get a high number or a low number? Im slightly confused.

Old
  (#14)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member

01-26-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinekanman View Post
Is there a way you can explain finesse. Am i suppose to get a high number or a low number? Im slightly confused.
My understanding is that the higher the number, the better the score. 10 is the best score one can get.

Old
  (#15)
Hinekanman
AzB Silver Member
Hinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond reputeHinekanman has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2018, 09:14 AM

Thats what i figured but if you look at the definition it says a score of 1 means you hit the ball at a medium speed, and a 10 means you hit it soft. So if i hit a ball hard then my score would low i assume. It would seem like i can only hit soft to get high numbers.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: