Need Help Buying Simonis Cloth

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
Need to find a good place to buy some 860 for 4 7ft. Valley bar boxes. Might want the HR. Located in central Ohio. Who's got the best deals? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. SteveD

D-Rock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolfelt.com run by dartman, one of our local azbers. Cant beat his prices.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simonis 860 on a bar box ???

I was told that 860 was too fast a cloth for a little table (balls going everywhere~!). F.Y.I.

QUOTE=lstevedus;2606852]Need to find a good place to buy some 860 for 4 7ft. Valley bar boxes. Might want the HR. Located in central Ohio. Who's got the best deals? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. SteveD[/QUOTE]

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
860 is fine for a barbox. The cushions will have more to do with how fast it plays than the cloth. I second dartman. Simonis sets a price for each cut, so you might as well support a fellow AZer. Nice to see someone wanting good cloth for barboxes, good luck.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just yesterday had Simonis 860 cloth that I purchased from Dartman/www.poolfelt.com installed on my home table. Great advice, great price, everything was perfect from his site .... and he's always willing to give advice and tips on this site.

If the price is equal or better(which I'm sure it will be from his site), why not get your cloth from someone that is willing to answer your questions and has a track record of helping folks and giving great advice to this forum?

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Do you need the labor as well, or just the cloth? I'm in Dayton, Ohio and have trained with Simonis and the RealKingCobra on installing Simonis.

As far as it being too fast for a barbox, why would Diamond put it on EVERY table coming out of the factory if that was the case? ;)