Another National tournament question

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
It appears that my regular team was going to be short for the BCAPL Nationals team event. I wasn't going to go but cue income has been better than average lately and I need a so-called vacation. So it looks like I'm committed. Any other cue makers headed out there want to get together for a beer or three? I will be there the afternoon of Tuesday the 23rd through the morning of Sunday the 28th.

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
Well, that was awkward.
I guess either beer or Vegas is a bad word of sorts.
Maybe I could have bribed somebody with roulette?
It is kind of strange that a tournament that size would only have one AZBILLIARDS follower that happens to make cues and drink beer in common.:confused:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I make cues and drink beer, but won't be n Vegas until August 18th.:(
Dave

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
It appears that my regular team was going to be short for the BCAPL Nationals team event. I wasn't going to go but cue income has been better than average lately and I need a so-called vacation. So it looks like I'm committed. Any other cue makers headed out there want to get together for a beer or three? I will be there the afternoon of Tuesday the 23rd through the morning of Sunday the 28th.

I actually go every year. This time I will be in Austin and Dallas, TX working for a few in my company's office I am unable to make it. I will be drinking the Texas beer though :)

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
I don't make cues but Doug Patrick is a friend of mine. I will be there for singles and team and do drink beer :)

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member

"I will be there the afternoon of Tuesday the 23rd through the morning of Sunday the 28th" - now there's a man who can hold his beer!! Were you going to play pool anytime during that period? Or is it all in the bar?
:D
Gary

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I actually go every year. This time I will be in Austin and Dallas, TX working for a few in my company's office I am unable to make it. I will be drinking the Texas beer though :)

" I will be drinking the Texas beer though"
Sounds like you've been to Austin and Dallas before, so you probably know about Shiner Bock. I can't think of any other Texas micro-brews, but I haven't lived there in 20 years, so I'll bet you can find some good ones.
Enjoy!
Gary

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
BCA National

Don't have my booth number, but I'll be there 23 to 27 for sure.
Stop by and say hi. Chudy, Gilbert, Treadway, Durbin, Robertson, Blackcreek(Travis), and I should all be in a row. Always great to talk to other cuemakers.