Can't see the forest for the trees.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You beat Alex and "ALL" your action is dead!!!

You lose to Alex and you and your backer look like "Fools!!!"

Playing Justin Hall is not the smartest move either!!! He has been named by Scott Frost as "The best banker in the world!" again not a smart move.

Sylver Ochoa /Jessie Bowman/Justin Bergman/Dennis Orcollo should be getting formal invitations to Hannibal Lecter's dinner table as he methodically picks off the low lying fruit!

KD

Dennis is now "low lying fruit"

Ouch!

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Dennis is now "low lying fruit"

Ouch!
He ain't Efren/Frost/Alex!!!

So, he is low lying fruit! Fruit beaten by Appleton already in their all around match race to 8 one pocket and Appleton just got scalped to the tune of 20k

Kd

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Sad that we almost have to have a full time person to keep people from ripping our videos and putting low quality copies on Youtube.

We report 100% of these and they will be removed.

A high quality library is in the works. We have a few matches on some test sites now including the match with Danny & Chris.

Ray
Sad,

That was published November 28, 2014 and been on there for months!

Kd

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
You beat Alex and "ALL" your action is dead!!!

You lose to Alex and you and your backer look like "Fools!!!"

KD

Sound like a line that Jay-z used;

"If I shoot you, Im brainless. If you shoot me, you're famous. Whats a man to do??"...lol

Wutang

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is the wincardone?why is he questioning my cherished opinions of how the game should be played?

does he want to take danny over Efren?

or give me 8 to 4 on easy equipment,say over at my house

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is the wincardone?why is he questioning my cherished opinions of how the game should be played?

does he want to take danny over Efren?

or give me 8 to 4 on easy equipment,say over at my house

Post a picture and we will know someone has hacked your account.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember them saying that about the 9 ball players playing straight pool. Johnny archer and Strickland would play the game super aggressive and the old guys would say there playing it wrong!! Really because there winning so it must be right ! Lol

I was telling heads this back in like 2009.

I was telling people that the '1 pocket shooters' are starting to best the 'conventional 1 pocket players'.

And if the 1 pocket shooter starts to learn the 'SHOTS, MOVES, AND STRATEGIES' of the game, it's going to be 'nothing to see' most times.

It seems like the only way to combat these type of 'warriors' is with a 90%+ similar style.

I dont understand people when they say "He's winning but he's playing the game wrong'.

How the *&^% is he playing the game wrong when he's going to Wachovia to deposit YOUR $$$$ is HIS account??????? LOL!

EX. Chris Gentile (conventional style) vs. Danny Smith (unconventional style) Danny Smith wins 21-13

Josh Roberts (unconventional style) vs. Danny Smith (unconventional style) (both similar styles of play) I forgot the score but they played over 100 games. (I think it was 56-48; correct me If Im wrong)

Wutang