Richard Chan X Breaker

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curious, does anyone know what ever became of Richard Chan who made the X Breaker break cue? I still have the generation 3 model built by Samsara. What an awesome cue. I was just curious...I remember he was diagnosed with some life threatening illness.

I was curious if anyone had any contact info. I had talked to him quite a lot during the X Breaker times...he was an extremely nice guy. I actually had a question for him about the original X Breaker tip.

Any info is appreciated!

KMRUNOUT

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Curious, does anyone know what ever became of Richard Chan who made the X Breaker break cue? I still have the generation 3 model built by Samsara. What an awesome cue. I was just curious...I remember he was diagnosed with some life threatening illness.

I was curious if anyone had any contact info. I had talked to him quite a lot during the X Breaker times...he was an extremely nice guy. I actually had a question for him about the original X Breaker tip.

Any info is appreciated!

KMRUNOUT

Richard is doing fine, living in Canada. What was your question about the original X-Breaker tip? Maybe I or another member can help you with an answer. :smile:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Richard is doing fine, living in Canada. What was your question about the original X-Breaker tip? Maybe I or another member can help you with an answer. :smile:

That's good to hear. Were is health issues resolved?

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
That's good to hear. Were is health issues resolved?

That's a valid question. Another one is, do there exist people who are so low that they would make vague non-specific references to someone (not them), maybe a family member, maybe someone else, having "health issues", and maybe needing to visit the hospital now and then, as a convenient excuse to run away after pocketing a lot of money for cue orders, and cues that had been sent in for repair?

Or how about someone who would set up shill eBay IDs to sell those cues and parts, and even rename the ID several times (visible in the user history) to try to hide their tracks?

And of those people who may or may not exist, have they been seen numerous times by locals over the years and been just fine?

The answer to those and many other "fun" questions may surprise you.