Lesson with Scott Lee

Clusterbuster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just finished a lesson with Scott Lee over the weekend. This is not my first lesson with Scott but I keep coming back to him because his knowledge of pool is amazing. He has a gift for being able to express various concepts and principles in a way that is easy to understand and he is incredibly patient. I have made substantial strides since my first lesson with him and we are now at a point where he is helping me refine some things. He is also courteous and an all-round great guy. I can't recommend him enough. You couldn't ask for a better instructor.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m still waiting for a lesson with him. Hopefully he swings though Phoenix soon!

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just finished a lesson with Scott Lee over the weekend. This is not my first lesson with Scott but I keep coming back to him because his knowledge of pool is amazing. He has a gift for being able to express various concepts and principles in a way that is easy to understand and he is incredibly patient. I have made substantial strides since my first lesson with him and we are now at a point where he is helping me refine some things. He is also courteous and an all-round great guy. I can't recommend him enough. You couldn't ask for a better instructor.

I agree wholeheartedly. Scott is very patient and knowledgeable.

Like most lessons (pool, golf, etc), I bet most people revert back to their old habits. I'm glad I took my first lesson when I did, after just my first few league sessions. I knew enough to understand what he was trying to teach but not enough to ignore the advice.

I think it is time to dust off the video of my lessons for a refresher.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
That’s awesome to hear as I’m meeting Scott a week from today at Surge Billiards in Chicago. I’m really looking forward to this!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I agree, Scott is a great instructor and an even better person. I could probably use a refresher lesson after all of these years.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I had a lesson with Scott a few years ago, it was about 2 years after I started playing. He did a fantastic job helping with fundamentals and getting me to do the Mother Drills. To this day while I am shooting the stuff he taught me is still bouncing around in my empty head. :grin-square:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words folks! When you really love what you do, not only is it not work, but it becomes a lot of fun helping other players to achieve their potential on the table! :thumbup: I'm having a blast here at the DCC, with my good friend and fellow instructor Lance Cowles! Lance is also a fantastic instructor, and can take your one pocket game to new heights! He will be doing some commentary on some of the one pocket matches here over the next couple of days.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The last thing you will say to Scott after the lesson is ..Thanks... we’ll do this again soon.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re:Scott Lee

Interesting? Some while back I had scheduled some guidance from Scott. He asked me to demonstrate how I held my cue, stance, follow thru, etc. Whereupon, he looked perplexed, squirmed a little, asked me if I knew of a game called Bocce.....then left. What's Bocce?
Of course I'm kidding. Scott is a great instructor and really enthusiastic about pool. You WILL get your money's worth!

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The last thing you will say to Scott after the lesson is ..Thanks... we’ll do this again soon.

I think you mean this as a compliment, like "You'll definitely ask him to come back". But the way I read it at first was with a sarcastic tone, like "The LAST thing you'll do is ask him to come back."

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric...Frank definitely meant it as a compliment, and we've spend a lot of time together, both at his home in PA and down in FL too! Frank is a sponge, and actually practices what he learns! Oh, and I will get to you in AZ soon...I promise! I almost caught you in FL!

Scott Lee

I think you mean this as a compliment, like "You'll definitely ask him to come back". But the way I read it at first was with a sarcastic tone, like "The LAST thing you'll do is ask him to come back."

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Eric...Frank definitely meant it as a compliment, and we've spend a lot of time together, both at his home in PA and down in FL too! Frank is a sponge, and actually practices what he learns! Oh, and I will get to you in AZ soon...I promise! I almost caught you in FL!

Scott Lee

Hopefully I'll be here for a while! Looking forward to your visit.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee

Absolutely a compliment ...and the highest form. At the conclusion of my 1st lesson I said to Scott we'll do this again soon..and we did....and a few times. I'm a player that cannot figure things out. I need guidance. One lesson we worked on kicking and banking. I'm playing better and having more fun than ever. Scott changed my pool life. To the new students or people considering having Scott work with you....he is the real deal. Try him.....at the end of the lesson you'll say thanks...and we'll do it again sometime. And if you work with Scott one time you will get enough information to work with & practice forever. His teachings do not expire. We are fortunate to have such a great professional instructor like Scott. He is all quality. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Last edited:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
BUMP for agreement.

I think I had 2 lessons from Scott...it's been a while. I still use every single concept he taught me. Do the Mother Drills enough to make them "sink in" to get your money's worth, imho.

Jeff Livingston