Patrick Johnson

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say a prayer tonight for my good friend and long time AzBilliards member Pat Johnson - unexpectedly, Pat has to have heart surgery tomorrow morning.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I will be sending powerful positive energy your way Patrick. I hope you have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Thanks, everybody. This morning I went for a stress test and in the words of my cardio doctor “failed it spectacularly”. Next thing I know I’ve got a forest of tubes and wires sticking out of me and being transported to another hospital for surgery tomorrow.

Life is full of little surprises.

I’m feeling fine (WTF?) and am told the prognosis is good. Will report back when I can. Now where’s the nurse with that sandwich?

pj <- spectacular
chgo

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, everybody. This morning I went for a stress test and in the words of my cardio doctor “failed it spectacularly”. Next thing I know I’ve got a forest of tubes and wires sticking out of me and being transported to another hospital for surgery tomorrow.

Life is full of little surprises.

I’m feeling fine (WTF?) and am told the prognosis is good. Will report back when I can. Now where’s the nurse with that sandwich?

pj <- spectacular
chgo

Keep feeling fine, thanks for the update.:smile:

JC

Coos Cues
Been in your exact shoes Patrick and came out the other side appreciating life more than ever before.

The hardest part is getting off the pain killers later.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh goodness! You’re a strong dude and I’m sure you’ll be fine and we’ll be able to play at pressure again soon!