Superior cue leather wrap

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello to all pool player especially American player! Do you guy now what happened to superior cue bick martin? I get no respond from him and his email is fulled. If anyone know anything do let me know. thank you.

Regards

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hello to all pool player especially American player! Do you guy now what happened to superior cue bick martin? I get no respond from him and his email is fulled. If anyone know anything do let me know. thank you.

Regards

Andy,

Martin posted some cues in the For Sale forum a day or two ago. If you still have trouble contacting him, reply to one of his for sale ads.

Lyn

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just recieved 9 wraps from him this week, i have had no trouble contacting him.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Regards

Hi Andy, I have not received any messages from you. There were some email problems earlier in the week that are resolved. My mailbox was too full and I didn't realize it until a customer informed me. Thanks Andy!