Cue/Case Gallery shrunk

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was bored so I go to the Cue and Case gallery to drool for a while. Why is there only 2 pages now?
Are there any gallery archives available?
I'm devastated.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was bored so I go to the Cue and Case gallery to drool for a while. Why is there only 2 pages now?
Are there any gallery archives available?
I'm devastated.

Scroll down and set your page to back to the beginning.

49736480398_5d493322c0_z.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yep...follow Chuck’s directions....just looked at a post from 2003

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well you are obviously bright:) Maybe you could learn us on why the Talk To A Mechanic forum is still on the vintage format?

Mine was in the old format also....guess I hadn’t visited for a long time.

Go to the very bottom....you’ll see an arrow...press it, will give you all the style options.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Go to the very bottom....you’ll see an arrow...press it, will give you all the style options.

For me, that's just a temporary change/fix. If I leave AzB and then return, it reverts to the Tech Two style for that forum.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Thanks pt. Every other sub forum does that automatically. It worked!

Cuebuddy>>> has a feeling that pt is bright too!:cool:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
For me, that's just a temporary change/fix. If I leave AzB and then return, it reverts to the Tech Two style for that forum.

Yep....I logged out and went back....it reverted to the old format.
...I guess AZ knows a good thing when it sees

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yep....I logged out and went back....it reverted to the old format.
...I guess AZ knows a good thing when it sees

User control panel to edit options, bottom of screen. Make sure it is set to AZB V4, not forum default etc.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
RiverCity -- Are you an expert on this stuff? I have had a question posted in the Membership sticky for nearly 4 years, but have not gotten a response.

I know I have seen my membership expiration date given somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where to find it. Do you (or anyone else) know?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RiverCity -- Are you an expert on this stuff? I have had a question posted in the Membership sticky for nearly 4 years, but have not gotten a response.

I know I have seen my membership expiration date given somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where to find it. Do you (or anyone else) know?

No, but I did stay at a Motel 6 one time. :thumbup:

User control panel - towards the bottom on the menu to the left, 'paid subscriptions'.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No, but I did stay at a Motel 6 one time. :thumbup:

User control panel - towards the bottom on the menu to the left, 'paid subscriptions'.

Yes, I knew about that. But mine doesn't show an expiration date. Maybe it already expired?

Here's another one -- the Indent function hasn't worked for me in years in composing posts. Does it work for you?

Edit -- and the underline function doesn't work either.

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I knew about that. But mine doesn't show an expiration date. Maybe it already expired?

Here's another one -- the Indent function hasn't worked for me in years in composing posts. Does it work for you?

Hmmm.

Links / Support AZB ?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yes, I knew about that. But mine doesn't show an expiration date. Maybe it already expired?———————————-

Hmm.....maybe Mike appreciates the stuff you do fo AZ?