The Fairway Portable Pool Table

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd say spend 200 more and find something on Craigslist.

Likely table owners and installers hurting for cash about now.

That said, why add a layer of exposure risk?

Stick and some balls, man. That's all it is.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Fairway Portable Pool Table for the Lock Down. I have no access to a pool table. Thought about doing the Rollie Quarantine but saw this. Any thoughts???

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015AHRE9C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AZ9X5D0VDAR3W&psc=1
Looks like a waste of $500 to me. It doesn't specify anywhere in the information what they are using for the surface of the table. The table weight of 110 pounds is more than I would have thought. I'm assuming the surface might be MDF?

Looks like there are 266 customer reviews. If you take the time to read them all, I'm sure that will give you a better idea. However, if you are at all comparing this to a real pool table, you'll be very disappointed.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know where you live but here in Pennsylvania there are some good deals to be had on Facebook Marketplace with a simple search.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a lot of pool tables on Craigslist if your patient, A friend of mine just picked up a Valley Cougar for $200.

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can purchase a 6 foot Valley pool table sometimes used for about a thousand bucks. If you eventually add Ridgeback rails you will have a nice playing table. Olhausen also offers a six foot model. Either option would last a lifetime and give you much more enjoyment and resale options. Cheers

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this looks like a 10 foot centennial compared to the table
my parents gave me for Christmas when I was 8 years old

I still played on it after i had started gambling on the big tables

I had a lot of fun, the surface was felt on cardboard at the best

But oh,what fun I had

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Fairway Portable Pool Table for the Lock Down. I have no access to a pool table. Thought about doing the Rollie Quarantine but saw this. Any thoughts???

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015AHRE9C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AZ9X5D0VDAR3W&psc=1

If you have limited space and just want to hit balls it might work.

But I'm not sure it's any good for playing an actual game. As to the price, several reviews mention occasional price drops bringing it closer to $300. It seems Walmart carries it, so that might also be an option. So on the balance, if you just wanted to stay in stoke, and used your own cue and real pool balls... maybe not so bad.

Lou Figueroa

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
For those who don't have indoor space, a buddy of mine has his table in a covered patio area and uses area heaters outside. He covers the table fully when not in use and it holds up pretty well.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For clarity it would be for only shooting into the corners from one side. My apartment doesn't have room so it would be only to feel the balls getting hit and stroking. My wife told me to ask here. I first saw it for $300 even at that I didn't think it would be worth a lick. This one at least is "set" for 2.25" balls and it will fold away when not in use.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sears

If your looking for a better than nothing option, this isn't it, go to Sears and get a cheap 8' table that you can donate to a recreation center when your ready to invest in a professional grade table.

The tables are made by sportcraft or Lexington and cost $400.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your looking for a better than nothing option, this isn't it, go to Sears and get a cheap 8' table that you can donate to a recreation center when your ready to invest in a professional grade table.

The tables are made by sportcraft or Lexington and cost $400.

Again:
For clarity it would be for only shooting into the corners from one side. My apartment doesn't have room so it would be only to feel the balls getting hit and stroking. My wife told me to ask here. I first saw it for $300 even at that I didn't think it would be worth a lick. This one at least is "set" for 2.25" balls and it will fold away when not in use.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again:

Yeah, you should get a 8' table.

Why read the thread...lol.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's a 6' table with 6" pockets. Probably a fiberboard playing surface. LIke I said, a good toy for kids and that's about it.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was only an idea until the rooms can open again. And thought it might be better than Rollie's Quarantine table idea. I would only (because of space) be able to shoot down table. I know it isn't much more than a glorified kids table (I'm a 9'er snob). But in a draught one does anything for a drink...

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anything !

E2C39A88-8F84-48BE-B8B7-6779F822F546.jpeg

Source, Funny pls/gif thread