Time Scruggs True Sneaky Pete

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Looking for the guy who could have and should have bought one of these in the past and let a little bit of the green stuff get in the way. Now someone else is the owner of what they wanted. That ever happen to you? It has to me, more than once. I can keep this cue so make an offer if you like. Thanks for your interest at any rate.

hi Brad;

I think what cubswin was trying to get across is that on this for sale forum you should post a price and not that you're looking for offers. Ebay is where folks can go to receive offers.

nice ts sneaky.

glwys

bradadkins

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Brian

Hey, what do you expect from a 73 year old rookie. I am not a collector of anything except ex-wifes, and I still dont know much about them either. 750 will buy this beautiful pool cue and I will autograph it if you like. Sorry for not knowing the proper etiquette and hope not to offend. Peace out.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ve had 20 of them, and depending on what you were asking I might be interested. Good luck with the sale!

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey, what do you expect from a 73 year old rookie. I am not a collector of anything except ex-wifes, and I still dont know much about them either. 750 will buy this beautiful pool cue and I will autograph it if you like. Sorry for not knowing the proper etiquette and hope not to offend. Peace out.

Deanoc jr. Good luck with sale.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
I’ve had 15+ easily...probably 20-25 and sold them for $350-$800. Depending on condition, rings, joint...etc. Just a bit of info if it helps. Great cues these are and really solid players.

bradadkins

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's all new to me. I play pool but not a collector and apparently dont know much about collector cues. Had a couple of people tell me the cue should be around 750 and that is pretty much all i have to go on. Willing to listen to offers but I really dont have to sell. Just don' need it and just want to get a fair and reasonable price. Thanks for your interest either way.

Bigbrown66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought cues from Dean and there is no BS with him...just wish he would post pics....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk