Is This Guy Smooth Or What? 69 Ball Run

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Great player! And what a nice poolroom. No crazy teeth rattling music, nostalgic look. I'm jealous. I'd be there all the time if it were near me.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Smooth is Right

That man is a "Player"
What a pool room...... If there were rooms like that in Texas instead of bars with poor pool tables. I would think that I died and gone to Heaven.....
Brunswick Anniversary tables to play on. What more could you ask for. Those are tables. You can see how well they play. Anyways, getting back to him. All his break shots were on that same side of the table and you can tell that he could read the patterns very easily. I enjoyed watching the video. Thanks for posting. Tell Mr. Latimer that I appreciate that type of shooting & good run.

rikdee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And what a nice poolroom. No crazy teeth rattling music, nostalgic look. I'm jealous. I'd be there all the time if it were near me.[/QUOTE]

Yup, don't we all wish...

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting. Classic setting. Beautiful room. Bet everyone there are good friends also. Doesn't get any better than that (well maybe a nice scotch on ice sitting next to your chair).

RG

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Awesome run (even though there was that guy on the next table that was always getting in Ed's way)

:)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Ed Latimer 69 ball run. You'll see why I call him "Smooth Eddie".

http://www.vimeo.com/10146237

I have to second that emotion. I have been lucky enough to watch and play with him quite a few games of 14.1. About 5 years or so I think. Two leagues right now and sometimes 5 or 6 hour sessions on the weekends.

Jeesh! You would think after all this time, something would have rubbed off.:(

Nice shooting. Classic setting. Beautiful room. Bet everyone there are good friends also. Doesn't get any better than that (well maybe a nice scotch on ice sitting next to your chair).

RG

Nice quiet place. Kind of like a church. Light jazz. Members and their guests only.

And.... occasionally a few of us have been known to open a bottle of Sam Adams, St. Pauli Girl or other preferred brew while playing.

Awesome run (even though there was that guy on the next table that was always getting in Ed's way)

:)

That guy did not seem to stay at the table that long, though, so that was a good thing for Smooth Eddie.

Hank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Inspirational

ED, YOU PLAY LIKE POETRY IN MOTION.THANK'S FOR SHARRING YOUR LESSON WITH US>>HANK<<:thumbup:

Last edited:

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Pool as it should be. Nice run.

Sure wish I lived closer.. I might even leave my house to play, with that house open. ;):thumbup:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Very nice shooting by Mr Latimer, he makes the game look easy.

I look forward to seeing more play by him. Dennis please post up some more footage of Mr Latimer

Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Very nice shooting by Mr Latimer, he makes the game look easy.

I look forward to seeing more play by him. Dennis please post up some more footage of Mr Latimer

Steve

Well, I played him Thursday and he was going to 150 and me to 100 and he made it look easy. 30s and 20s were his high. I might have managed 1 20. I'll compress and upload.