It's not your kind of cue,you probably won't buy

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it,you think you know exactly what you want.And every one is more or less the same as your friends buy,you play what they play,they play what the so called in crowd likes.

AND THEN ALONG comes someone who has what he likes,it's different ,it's cool,but it's not the same.Teah that's what different means.

I knew a fella he asked me foe a different cue told me about himself and gave me $5000
,said you design it,you pick the cue maker,do it all. Trusted me he did.

I knew he was a gambler,real winner,didn't mind putting himself out on the edge. Lived his life his way,kinda like the Elvis song or was it Frank?
"I did it my way"

Twelve months went by and he came to the pool room,I handed him a nice Centennial case with no latch, he nodded and open it to see his new cue.It was a great looking cue ,not too different from a forward thinking old school traditional well built cue,but on the cue finely inlaid with class distinction and expertise that few ever see was a gambler cue.

Not dice and card suits,they can be nice if done creatively ,but there was a scene featuring Wylie Coyote setting a trap with his dynamite under a pot of $100 bills.
The caption Read "THE TRAP IS SET"

another scene said simply BOOM and we were left to guess.

Finally the "ROAD RUNNER"exits with the money,in a balloon( the area in a comic where the words are printed) it says He MUST BE MAD AT HIS MONEY"

So my pal calls his friends over with a big smile saying"Look at what I just got"

The room went wild,smiles adorned many faces,I heard someone say,
NOW THAT IS CLASS<REAL CLASS

Sometimes when a picture used to show all the marching soldiers with their left foot forward and then Johnny was alone with his right foot forward, mom would say
"he is just marching to the beat of his own drummer"

This cue is still new,featuring inlays tastefully done in silver with perfect characters of Wylie and the Road Runner fully inlaid as only Paul Drexler can do.

At first glace or knee jerk reaction before you echo the words of one hide bound to tradition and say those trite saying"Its not my style"

Think for a second,you might have a 1000 cue collection,it may feature the very best.Szamboti,south west,Ginacue,Vigus and Jake Hulsey but I can guarantee if you put them all on display THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL DRAW THE ATTENTION

Especially the ladies and the less hide bound to tradition types.
You may go to a show and see !000 of the others and at day end they are alike in your memory,but one stands out

Funny thing is,it is only $3500 and the other may cost 12 times that,but this one is different and fun, the price is not cheap,but then again neither is the cue

So how about it,you want a cherry on top of that whip cream or you want another same ole thing

call me to discuss this cue and other tings that you enjoy.Believe me you will cherish this one,but if you see it and your heart doesn't go boom.then I will cheerfully return your money and I bet you will be still be smiling

You like class when you see it,then please call me

Dean

214 477 7323

I provide pictures privately and confidentially to those who call me first

I even have the original comic art work you can frame to put on the wall