6 hours left...........

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Just a few left............

Gentlemen, the time has come . The sale on our 14.1 straight pool collection of billiard apparel is coming to a close. We thank everybody who has made this promotion a success. You know who you are. I thank-you. This will be the last time i post on this promotion. That being said ,if you have thought about it ,now is the time.

There are a few left Gentlemen -large and xlarge........
Good rolls to all, and God Bless........
Thank-you Frank

Designed By A Player,Worn By Players....
www.playthegameclothing.com

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Are you saying everything on your website is on sale for a discount? Is the listed price the discount price? When I go to the website I can't tell what things are at a special price.

Thanks,
Mark

Gentlemen, the time has come . The sale on our 14.1 straight pool collection of billiard apparel is coming to a close. We thank everybody who has made this promotion a success. You know who you are. I thank-you. This will be the last time i post on this promotion. That being said ,if you have thought about it ,now is the time.

THERE IS ONLY 6 HOURS LEFT TO GET IN ON THIS SALE.
Good rolls to all, and God Bless........
Thank-you Frank

Designed By A Player,Worn By Players....

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
14.1 collection.

Are you saying everything on your website is on sale for a discount? Is the listed price the discount price? When I go to the website I can't tell what things are at a special price.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark only the 14.1 straight pool collection is on sale. but all the T-shirts will be going up tomorrow. thanks for your interest mark.
Frank

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
14.1 straight pool T-Shirt

Gentlemen, i have just been informed we have a few Black 14.1 T-Shirts left, Just in case somebody was thinking about it ,and didn't get in on the price. Below is the list of what is left. Thank-you Frank

2-large black 14.1 T-Shirts.
4-xlarge black 14.1 T-Shirts.

My e-mail is nordmanjr@msn.com ,if you have any questions.
At $18.00 for a 100% cotton,Heavy weight T-Shirt with the graphic of the game we love to play. It don't get no better then this!

Thank-you Frank

Designed By A Player,Worn By A Players!

Attachments

• PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Gentlemen, i have just been informed we have a few Black 14.1 T-Shirts left, Just in case somebody was thinking about it ,and didn't get in on the price. Below is the list of what is left. Thank-you Frank

2-large black 14.1 T-Shirts.
5-xlarge black 14.1 T-Shirts.

My e-mail is nordmanjr@msn.com ,if you have any questions. When they're gone i will post here.

Thank-you Frank

Designed By A Player,Worn By A Players!

Frank: I will be modeling mine on ustream in a couple of hours at dmgwalsh. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dmgwalsh

Excuse the poor play and just focus on the shirt! :smile:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Update............

Gentlemen, we have 3- XLARGE black 14.1 straight pool T-Shirts left. Still thinking about it. Who is going to get the last three? send me a e-mail if you want me to hold one for you. (nordmanjr@msn.com)as of 7:36 am pacific time.
Thank-You Frank

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!

Last edited: