Slug-Doctor Tight Rack System: Now for 8-Ball Too!

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
20+ more testimonials just added here: LINK
...including one from our own Joe Tucker (Joe T)!

533704528-468x60-SD-Banner.jpg

For more information on the Slug-Doctor Tight Rack System,
please visit the website at:
www.slug-doctor.com Link

For more information on the Slug-Doctor Tight Rack System,
please visit the website at:
www.slug-doctor.com

Last edited:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Will you be at the SBE?

Why is the attachment more if purchased separately? You are not being fair to the people that already purchased one and asked why it wasn't made for a full rack.

Wish that I would have waited.

Last edited:

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Will you be at the SBE?

Why is the attachment more if purchased separately? You are not being fair to the people that already purchased one and asked why it wasn't made for a full rack.

Wish that I would have waited.

Hi TheBook

I do want to be fair.
Sorry... I meant to address that in the original post. For those who already have the SD, you can get it for $3.95 shipped. I'll edit the OP. Thanks!

-Abe

Last edited:

TheBook

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Abe. Money sent. Thanks for making the same offer to all the original purchasers. It will make it easier than trying to line up the holes in the template to add those extra.

Great product. It is all I use on my home table. Gives the best rack all the time.

What you need to do is offer a carrying case with your logo. I took my template to a PH to show it and do some tables. I was carrying it in the plastic sleeve and the point poked a hole thru it. The applicator fell out. Lucky someone seen it fall and returned it.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Thanks to all for your orders!
Abe. Money sent. Thanks for making the same offer to all the original purchasers. It will make it easier than trying to line up the holes in the template to add those extra.

Great product. It is all I use on my home table. Gives the best rack all the time.

What you need to do is offer a carrying case with your logo. I took my template to a PH to show it and do some tables. I was carrying it in the plastic sleeve and the point poked a hole thru it. The applicator fell out. Lucky someone seen it fall and returned it.

TheBook- Thank you. Great idea on the carrying case. :thumbup:

Abe is the "fairest/nicest" guy you will ever meet, straight shooter too!!!

poolhustler- You're not too shabby either. :D Thanks. :)

TheBook

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a Delta rack. Just had my table recovered with Simonis. The Delta rack the balls tight but doesn't prevent roll off. Bought the Slug Doctor and the balls always stay tight.

Highly recommend.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have a Delta rack. Just had my table recovered with Simonis. The Delta rack the balls tight but doesn't prevent roll off. Bought the Slug Doctor and the balls always stay tight.

Highly recommend.

Thanks TheBook.

Saturday bump.