Pressure at the Mosconi Cup!

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
They aren't used to this type of pressure.

Makes me wonder if Ronnie O'Sullivan could practice pool for a week then come out onto this stage and run over everyone.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Makes me wonder if Ronnie O'Sullivan could practice pool for a week then come out onto this stage and run over everyone.

Keep wondering. Ronnie tried to do just that and came up empty at the IPT.

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Only you Yanks could send a player like Morris at the Mosconi. He's even worse than Corey Deuel, which is quite an achievement. SVB is sh!tting his pants as usual.

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

no he cant, he already tried and didnt run over everyone!

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Keep wondering. Ronnie tried to do just that and came up empty at the IPT.

Well yes, but that was an international field. Not just a handful of Americans. I don't think it was quite the same atmosphere either.

corpse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
US team looks like they are at a funeral. Europe looks relaxed and aggressive! Rodney and Shane often didn't get out of the chair when the other was in trouble. Hard to watch for sure.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
US team looks like they are at a funeral. Europe looks relaxed and aggressive! Rodney and Shane often didn't get out of the chair when the other was in trouble. Hard to watch for sure.

Someone get those boys a Cheqio!

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only you Yanks could send a player like Morris at the Mosconi. He's even worse than Corey Deuel, which is quite an achievement. SVB is sh!tting his pants as usual.

hey, some were crying for archer....... they need to wake up soon over there or they can have teamevents with kuwait and saudi

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get this trainwreck over with and retire the Cup. I don't know if there's a way to stop this bleeding. Brutal.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish Mark Wilson would have taken Josh Roberts as his Captain's pick instead of Rodney Morris.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get this trainwreck over with and retire the Cup. I don't know if there's a way to stop this bleeding. Brutal.
I wouldn't go that far. USA leads the cup 12-10, which means that at some point Europe had just as long of a dry spell as we're having now.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't go that far. USA leads the cup 12-10, which means that at some point Europe had just as long of a dry spell as we're having now.

United States won 10 out of the first 12 Mosconi Cups played. If you look at the rosters, up until then Europe was using several snooker players. Now that Europe is using pro nine ball players, they are destroying USA.

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To have any chance at all, they need to win the next two. If Mike could've figured out his break he could've won that match. Neils broke like a champ.