South West from TS Billiard

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you to TS Billiard supply for making my first SW purchase comfortable and easy. Literally replied in seconds. Asked if the cue had a roll, got right back to me not just with a reply but a video. Everyone is helpful before they get your money, how about after. Again with a fast response, here's your tracking. Four days later cue arrived so we'll packed it they could of dropped it out of the plane to me flying over. Cue was just as described. So happy.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thank you to TS Billiard supply for making my first SW purchase comfortable and easy. Literally replied in seconds. Asked if the cue had a roll, got right back to me not just with a reply but a video. Everyone is helpful before they get your money, how about after. Again with a fast response, here's your tracking. Four days later cue arrived so we'll packed it they could of dropped it out of the plane to me flying over. Cue was just as described. So happy.

knock it off with all the praise and positivity.

we expect only the horror stories here. :yikes:

j/k

enjoy your sw cue. :thumbup:

good job TS Billiard

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are the pics!?!?!
That what I wanted to know. Forum etiquette dictates that if you make thread "showing off" new cue, pics MUST be posted.

As we say, "Pics or it didn't happen".

And yes, bought a few from Tim at TS Billiard. He IS a good dude.

YubaCushion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to say a kind word , not show off.
Pictures are on page 10 of the for sale section.

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgive us. We were trying to be funny. :) Im too lazy to go find the pics.