575a002.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 733
  • 575a003.jpg
    575a003.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 722

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Classic design with a bit extra. Very nice. Thanks for continuing to post your work.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Bob. Congrats to the new owner!

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That. I like the traditional styling. Great work and thanks for sharing.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
This has to be, one of the more interesting cues posted lately. Completely traditional, looks like a delrin buttplate, linen wrap, really nice looking tight spaced points, with subtle colors.

Then, there are the joint rings. Old style. Looks like something from an Adam Galaxie or Corsair.

All I can say is brilliant. The owner should love this cue. I would.

All the best,
WW

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Paul Davidson your cue is finished

Paul, i wouldn't trust that A45GUNNER he's biased. congrats my friend & great work Mr. Owen

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments and messages. They're much appreciated!

On a side note, I just got back from Bob's shop in Wichita, and I have to say that this cue plays even better than it looks. Thanks again, Bob!

Kindest Regards,

Paul

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul, i wouldn't trust that A45GUNNER he's biased. congrats my friend & great work Mr. Owen

Now why on Earth would you ever think that, Don? :wink:

Thanks a million, my friend! As always, we're looking forward to seeing you soon!

Kindest Regards,

Paul

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Paul Davidson your cue is finished

Paul, are you & Gunner, going to southern cue show in Talahassee? hope to see you there. regards, Don

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Southern Cue Show...

Paul, are you & Gunner, going to southern cue show in Talahassee? hope to see you there. regards, Don

Don,

Joe and I are definitely heading down, but I don't think Gunner's going to be able to make this one. At least that's what he's saying now. I'm not done trying to talk him into it by a long shot! :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you there, my friend!

Paul