Valley table, another happy customer

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In mid April raycharlesbrown posted a referral to Randy Tate and barpooltables out of NC. I asked Ray some questions here and PM's. He was most helpful so thank you Ray.

I've been wanting a Valley barbox to accompany my Gold Crown for a few years now. My local dealer had no interest in delivery to my easy to access basement. A table mechanic here was quite arrogant in his response to any question of a Valley in the basement.

Well barpooltables took the job and sold me a very nice reconditioned Valley. Randy's two young son's delivered and set the table up and was done in an hour and a half. These kids were polite and professional. They knew the moving business inside out. So thank you Sam & Joey, Pop too.

Anyone looking for a barbox give them a call. That's two satisfied customers this month.

Sorry I don't know how to post photos.

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear

In mid April raycharlesbrown posted a referral to Randy Tate and barpooltables out of NC. I asked Ray some questions here and PM's. He was most helpful so thank you Ray.

I've been wanting a Valley barbox to accompany my Gold Crown for a few years now. My local dealer had no interest in delivery to my easy to access basement. A table mechanic here was quite arrogant in his response to any question of a Valley in the basement.

Well barpooltables took the job and sold me a very nice reconditioned Valley. Randy's two young son's delivered and set the table up and was done in an hour and a half. These kids were polite and professional. They knew the moving business inside out. So thank you Sam & Joey, Pop too.

Anyone looking for a barbox give them a call. That's two satisfied customers this month.

Sorry I don't know how to post photos.

Funnest table I ever played on