Dr. Dave Billiards T-Shirts, Mugs, Caps

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like your website, very well laid out. I supported you by buying a Christmas tree, pink shirt for my wife. She likes to start planning for XMas in September! It's a Filipino thing. :)
Thanks Jay! I hope your gift is well received.

If you or others have any ideas, suggestions, or requests for additional shirt designs, please let me know. My graphic designer buddy and I are happy to add more.

Best regards,
Dave

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI to those who expressed interest in long sleeve shirts, some are now available:

Long Sleeve Pool and Billiard Shirts

Enjoy,
Dave

I am happy to announce something I have been working on the last few months: a new website (drdavebilliardtshirts.com) with billiard-theme merchandise. Here it is:

Check it out. I am curious to see what you guys think of the different graphic designs. If you want to get a closer look at any of them, click on the product on the main page, then click on a sub option, and then hover the mouse over the image or click on the magnifying glass icon.

I decided to create this new site after my "Got English?" T-shirt was so well received. Although, unlike with the "Got English?" T-shirt, which only came in one color option, the new shirts are print-on-demand and come in a much wider selection of graphic designs, print colors, shirt colors, shirt sizes, and shirt types; and international shipping is now supported.

Here's a video introduction:

I hope you enjoy some of my new products,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am happy to announce something I have been working on the last few months: a new website (drdavebilliardtshirts.com) with billiard-theme merchandise. Here it is:

Check it out. I am curious to see what you guys think of the different graphic designs. If you want to get a closer look at any of them, click on the product on the main page, then click on a sub option, and then hover the mouse over the image or click on the magnifying glass icon.

I decided to create this new site after my "Got English?" T-shirt was so well received. Although, unlike with the "Got English?" T-shirt, which only came in one color option, the new shirts are print-on-demand and come in a much wider selection of graphic designs, print colors, shirt colors, shirt sizes, and shirt types; and international shipping is now supported.

Here's a video introduction:

I hope you enjoy some of my new products,
Dave

FYI, Now through Monday, 11/30/20, I am offering AZB members 20% off all T-shirts, polo shirts, mugs, and caps at DrDaveBilliardTshirts.com. Just enter "CYBER" for the Coupon Code during checkout. Here are some of the new designs:
T-shirt collection.jpg

Enjoy,
Dave