Color of Money matters!

BJTyler747

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all those COM trivia buffs....

There are 6 black actors credited with speaking roles in the movie ... name the characters and/or actors.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without googling it I remember Forest Whitaker, whoever played Moselle, and the guy who steered them at a place. His name was Orvis I think. But that’s a nice fishing rod so I may be wrong. That’s all I got.

BJTyler747

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Orvis, Big Earl, Mozell, & whoever Forrest Whitaker played.

That’s 4 of the 5!

Bill Cobbs - Orvis
Robert Agins - Big Earl
Bruce Young - Moselle
Forest Whitaker - Amos

Btw... Robert Agins -I believe ex CPD- was the owner of the pool hall That was used as Chalkies in the movie.

Still one actor remaining ... and for extra credit, there is also one Black Actress.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s 4 of the 5!

Bill Cobbs - Orvis
Robert Agins - Big Earl
Bruce Young - Moselle
Forest Whitaker - Amos

Btw... Robert Agins -I believe ex CPD- was the owner of the pool hall That was used as Chalkies in the movie.

Still one actor remaining ... and for extra credit, there is also one Black Actress.

I cheated and googled it after my reply. But I wouldn’t have ever gotten the last one or the actress. Good questions tho

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't know character name or actors name but

was the remaining part, the eye doctor?

cjr3559

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s 4 of the 5!

Bill Cobbs - Orvis
Robert Agins - Big Earl
Bruce Young - Moselle
Forest Whitaker - Amos

The woman that says ‘Knock ‘em dead’ to Eddie.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know all six but I know the best - Forest Whitaker. That was a great scene.